Torture

Sorry for this being late

.............................................................................................

Bill pov

After yesterday and we figured out pintree was in heat... pyronica has been keeping him away at all cost not even 1 inch.or touch him ,tch .... It was pissing me off.sigh.and there was nothing I could do about it she does have a point of he gets to close to me even take in my scent the only thing that would be on his mind was...lust. licking my lips thinking of all the things I could to that delicate body of his but right now I needed to take my anger of on something else.

.

.

.

I walked into the room were the pines were held captive.I couldn't have them dying on me yet so I 'hAd' to feed them but it  looks like they didn't even eat it.probably because they think it's poisoned ugh their a pain in the ass.

 "Well we'll~ looks like this will be fun" they looked at me with hatred and disgust.suddenly,sixer spoke up.

"U fucking psycho the kid would never sleep with u unless u forced him" the others agreed I sighed, "look im a insane and unstable person not a rapist im not a Jackass plus I haven't slept with him physically " i smirked "Well not yet" icebag stated "i will get us out of here no matter what and rescue supper if it's the last thing I do" u walked up to her gripping her jaw.

"Oh icebag" I smiled " creepily "." u don't know how much I want to hurt u for hurting my pintree breaking his heart...well when he remembered " i laughed maniacally.

I soon got bored of all the chit chat so I called a henchmen to bring me a few torture toys.when he arrived i choose on of the most painful ones

It could shock someone and has knife blades at the end

It could shock someone and has knife blades at the end.but that's no fun with out getting some water in it.I asked the henchman to grab me a bucket/pale of water.pouring it on her.

.

.

.

It was fun hearing her scream there was blood dripping from her back I made sure not to hit only the same spot.why?simple,the more pain if u keep hitting someone in the same sport for the next hour it's bound to increase the pain.I took out a golden handle knife and began cutting each place the whip had left a mark.I said it once and I'll say it again heqring her scream is like music to my ears.

I soon got tired and bored so I enchanted a curse on her saying her to stay in her worst nightmares,fears blah blah blah.just then the door swung open.

third pov

Dipdip walked in pyronica had left a few hours ago and he got bored he hasn't seen his darling from yesterday his liver didn't even sleep with him or have him a good night kiss.he was upset he thought he did something wrong.when he walked in the other pines family looked at him with mixed emotions sadness,anger,disgust and hateful looks he ignored it all and walked up to his lover asking point blank "did I do something wrong" Dipdip said on the verge of tears while his voice was cracking.in all honesty it broke the demon kings heart to his partner like that "no u did not" he said trying to look away and not get caught in his pintree scent.

 Explain

While in heat they send pheramons like a honry teenager