Chapter Fifteen

3rd Person

It was the next morning, and Aru was curled up on Fischer's chest, quite comfortable. Fischer's arm was draped on her side, keeping her even warmer than just the blankets on top.

Aru woke up, not knowing who was sharing her bed with her.

She looked up and saw Fischer. Her body relaxed, and she buried her head into his chest even more.

Fischer's eyes fluttered open. "Aru?"

"Yup?"

"Why are you cuddling into me?"

"This is a normal friend occurrence. We are besties, so this is just about normal."

"Just about?" Fischer chuckled.

"Close enough," Aru laughed.

Aru sat up, and so did Fischer.

"You ready for the best day of our lives?" he asked.

"I am." Aru paused and started to think. "Wait. How are we supposed to invite Aiden on such short notice?"

"Instagram, I guess. It's really our only option. I could message him."

Fischer opened his phone and went onto Instagram. Aiden was coincidentally already live. Aru rested her head on Fischer's shoulder since she was still tired.

Fischer went on the live, and Aiden invited him on as co-host. Fischer agreed, and there were the two princes.

"Hey, Fish!"

"Aiden," Fischer smiled.

"Who's on your shoulder? Your new girlfriend?" Aiden asked, not being able to see who it was on Fischer.

"Ew!" they both screeched.

"Hi, Acharya," Aru waved, staying in her place. She brought her green comforter up to snuggle her into warmth.

"Shah?! You're home? And you're on Fischer's shoulder... Okay then..." he trailed off.

"One, yes, I'm home. Two, he spent the night in my room. We have a great plan today. We need you to come to Byburn immediately. And bring a swimsuit."

"What?"

"No questions allowed," Aru smiled, high-fiving Fischer.

"Bye! See you later!" Fischer said, leaving the live. "So, how do we spread the news around the castle without Urvashi or Hanuman knowing?"

"I'll distract, you'll tell people."

"You? Distract? They'll know that you're up to something."

"Meh. That's debatable. Go get dressed, and I'll meet you in the hallway."

Fischer nodded then went off into his room. Aru pulled herself off of her comfy bed as she groaned. She lazily walked over to her closet and tried to find her outfit for the day.

Her closet was full of clothes that she was never sure if she would wear. She rummaged through the rack of clothing until she found a shirt and shorts she liked.

She quickly got changed into the pastel yellow shirt and jean shorts. Aru grabbed her bathing suit and put it in a tote that said: Totes McGoat, with a goat on it.

She hurried out of her room and waited in the hall. Fischer came out minutes later.

"Totes McGoat?" he asked.

"Yeah? What's the matter with that?"

"Nothing," Fischer said, throwing his swim pants into the bag. "Bee and Mini's room first."