6

Lex POV

I woke up to my noisy alarm.

Urghhh, I really need to sleep again.

But I can't, today is the day we are expecting the newest intakes from our various academies.

I went into the bathroom to do my business; it was then I realized how quiet the house was.

Wondering where Tiffany was, I dressed up in a simple but hot way, wearing my favorite pride shirt that Tiffany got me last year when I came out to her, black shorts and my white slides. I took my kit and left the room.

Getting downstairs, still no sign of Tiffany; I was already getting worried.

"Tiff!!!" I called out.

Still no answer, I went into her room to check on her but I couldn't find her.

"Damn is she still pissed with me about yesterday" I thought.

I knew then that she was angry and I really felt very guilty. I went back to the kitchen and saw that she made breakfast and she left a note.

"Good morning Lex, I made breakfast and I have left for practice already. Chloe came to pick me up this morning, so don't worry I'm safe. I'm not pissed with you, I just needed to clear my head. I hope you come for practice. See you later."

-Tiff

"Well that settles that. I hope Chloe feels the way Tiff does about her. But I really need to apologize to Tiff though" I thought.

Today was going to be a long day.

I got to the stadium exactly 20 mins after which means I had enough time to talk to Tiff before practice.

I saw her talking with Chloe and trust me they both look really whipped for each other. I wonder when one of them will be bold enough to ask the other out.

I walked towards them and Chloe saw me first and gave me a small smile.

"Hi Tiff, hi Chloe" I said.

"Hi Lex" Chloe said.

She nudged Tiffany to reply but Tiff just walked away. I gave a big sigh knowing how my best friend can be whenever she's angry.

"Don't worry, go and talk to her. She's a little still mad but she would come around. Just let her know you are sorry" Chloe said.

Wow she's even super sweet; way to go bestie"I thought.

"Thanks Chloe. I approve of you both already." I said before running off.

Chloe was already super red when I said that.

She was sitting in one of the seats in the stadium just staring in space. I sat down beside her and was really scared of what she would say next.

"I meant it when I said I wasn't angry with you. I just want you to change for good. You are an amazing player Lee but if your character is good, it will much more better" Tiff said.

I looked down knowing that she was right,

"I promise I would try my best" I said. She smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"Ok, it's fine, I can't breathe. Now tell me what happened between you and Chloe yesterday".

She blushed knowing what I was talking about and started gushing about how their day went.

"Wait!...you guys almost kissed?" I asked.

"Out of everything I said, that's all you heard?"

"Well girl, that's the juicy part, duhh".

She smiled but she had this dreamy look on her face telling me all I needed to know.

"Don't worry, I give you my approval. But if she dares  hurt you, I would hunt her down" I said getting more protective.

"Trust me bestie, she knows" she laughed.

We kept on talking until one of our teammates came to tell us that it was time for practice.

When we got there, coach was already talking about the new players that would join us later in day.

2 hours later

We had trained for two hours now and yet no sign of any the players.

"Peters" coach called me, I turned around and answered him.

"Go to the storage room and get some cones so we can have some drilling training".

"Yes sir".

I left for the storage room humming under breath without looking up. As I rounded the corner, I bumped into someone.

I was ready to yell at the person when I decided to look up to see who and damn I was short of words.

Right in front of me was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my entire life. She had the most gorgeous eyes which happened to be brown with some specks of green in them, nicely shaped nose, well-fed cheeks that looked really soft, soft looking plump lips that were just kissable and the way she was looking at me made feel giddy inside.

Damn, this was a new feeling that I knew I was going to love to explore.

I then realized i was staring too much and composed myself back to my stoic expression.

"So you are the newbie huh?" I said.

"Yea, I just arrived now" she said.

I was very sure I was red already because her voice was just so soft but had this raspy touch in it that made more sexy at the same time.

"Well, you are two hours late." I tried to look firm and strict but failed miserably.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be. The time wasn't specified on when I should come".

"It's fine. Come let me show you around". I said forgetting what coach said I should bring.

She thanked me and gave me a really bright smile.

I just didn't know what happened at that moment but I felt this feeling that made me want to always be reason for that beautiful smile.