14

TW: Sexual assault, violence and insults

Lex POV

"Her name was Brittney. We met at the club when I and Tiff wanted to unwind. She was so pretty and so nice.

We started talking and I really liked her a lot. She made me feel on top of the world anytime we are together.

She made sure she always had my time no matter how busy she was.

Then we started dating not long after. She took me to so many places for date nights, she showed me off to her friends and even family.

She was so good that I was picturing our future together.

But one thing I knew was that Tiff didn't trust her. She always told me to be careful because she was having really second thoughts about us.

I brushed her off saying she was overthinking too much. But then, she eventually changed.

After a month of dating we were literally living together, she always got home late, we barely went on dates, we hardly even talked anymore. It felt like we were strangers living together.

I was confused whether I did something wrong, so I told Tiff about it. She then told me to tell her about it and see what happens. I did and trust me, I regret ever saying anything".

Flashback

I was waiting for Britt to get back from work but I didn't really know how to start the conversation. I just hoped she was going to understand me and we could make things work.

As I was thinking, I heard the rattling of keys at the door and she stepped in.

"Hey babe. Welcome back. How was work today?" I asked

"Good." She coldly answered.

Oh great, she probably had a bad day at work. I hope she isn't too pissed.

"Are you hungry? I made some pasta"

"No I'm not. I already ate."

Ouch that did hurt, but I would ignore it.

"After you freshen up, can we please talk?" I nervously asked her.

She glared at me before saying "whatever".

I groaned loudly and knew this was going to be more difficult than I thought.

She finished freshening up and came downstairs.

"Yes??" She asked

"It's about us."

"What about us?" She asked harshly.

"We barely hang out anymore, we don't talk anymore, we haven't even made love in a long time now. I just wanted to know if everything was ok?" I asked

"Wait. This is the nonsense you wanted to talk to me about. Acting like a pathetic crybaby and you are now accusing me of cheating huh?" She angrily said.

"Of course not babe. I'm not accusing you of cheating. I just wanted to know if you were okay. Or is it stress from.." I  tried saying.

Before I was done with my statement, I felt a sting on my cheek. I was too dazed to say a word.

Brittney has never touched me ever, so I didn't know what came over her.

"You bitch. How dare you talk back at me?? I pitied you sorry ass to date you and you are feeling big huh? You want sex? I would give it to you, you whore."

Immediately she finished talking, she aggressively tore my clothes off. When I tried to scramble off, she beat me up to the point I was almost losing consciousness. I couldn't do anything but cry, I was lost at words.

What had I done to deserve this? She raped me while calling me all sort of names that were anything but sweet.

I couldn't stop the tears from until she was done.

"By the time I wake up, I don't want to see you in my house. Slut." She said before walking away.

Just great.

Now she wants me out of her house already. I had no one to call except Tiff.

So I called her and she told me she was on her way already. I couldn't count how many times I kept on crying.

I was feeling not just physical pain but emotional pain. How could she do this to me?? Where did I go wrong?

I didn't realize I was crying so hard until I felt Dani's arms around me, whispering sweet words to me.

"I couldn't get into any other relationship because I didn't want to disappoint anyone. I'm pathetic, I'm too clingy, I'm too emotional, I'm..."

Before I finished my rambling, I felt the soft but yet familiar feeling of Dani's lips against mine. I unintentionally sighed because I definitely needed that.

She later pulled back and stared me with a loving gaze.

"Stop. You aren't any of those. You are beautiful, smart, amazing, lovely, caring, determined. You are just too perfect babe. If I keep going on about how great you are, I doubt we would leave here today. Don't let what some bitch said to you stop you from believing in yourself. And if it means me telling you everyday how amazing you are, trust me I will." She concluded.

I couldn't help it but kiss her again. This time around, I put all my emotions into the kiss to let her know that I also want her as much as she wants.

We had to pull back for some air while I stared at her. How did I get so lucky to have someone like her?

"It's okay babe. I am with you all the way, no matter how long it takes you." She said

"No. I want to be with you. I'm certain now."
I told

She looked really shocked and she couldn't speak either.

"Waittt... W..hatttt?" She stuttered

"Yes I want to be your girlfriend." I said while smiling at her

I screamed when she lifted me up unexpectedly, while spinning me around.

"I promise to make you happy every single time." She assured.

Oh girl. You don't need to do that, I already trust you with every fiber of my being. I just knew this felt really right.

Awwnnn finally "#Dax" is in motion now ☺️😗😗
Please don't forget to like and comment ❤️