12

Dani POV

We didn't have any training today and I decided to stay at home.

But staying at home didn't still help things because I felt myself thinking about her again. I know I am supposed to be angry with her but I just couldn't.

Something was definitely wrong with her but I just couldn't place my finger on it.

It's like she wants to say something but she stops herself in time before she does.

I turned on the television and I saw them showing our last game. I decided to watch it or rather watch her play.

Lex really was a good player and a great captain. She had great control of the ball and really amazing accurate shots. Let's not even talk about how the shorts fit her too well and brought out her ass really well.

Too bad that she isn't mine. I sighed as I thought of that.

I was about to go to the kitchen when my phone dinged.

My fav blue eyes💙😩
Are you free later today? I would like to see you so we can talk .

I reread the message like thrice and probably danced countless times when I remembered I haven't replied her.

My Warm Bug🥺❣️
Of course I am. Where and what time?

Immediately I sent it, I saw the three dots appear.

Hmmm... Someone is a fast replier I thought as I smiled.

My fav blue eyes 💙😩
Would 5pm be ok? And don't worry, how about I come pick you up?

My Warm Bug 🥺❣️
Of course. I would send you my address 😊

I looked at the time and saw it was just 3:16pm. I had a lot of time to think of what to wear and possibly what she wanted to talk about.

I just hope that she would tell me what has been wrong with her.

Lex POV

It was almost 5pm and I was super anxious. I was scared that maybe she would call and say she can't be able to come.

"Lex, stop overthinking. She still wants to see you" Tiff said as she came to the room.

"I can't help it."

It's true. I couldn't help but think about it . So many things were going through my head at once but I knew I just had to let her know. I didn't want her to think I wasn't interested in her.

I was tired of going back and forth. I really wanted to be in a relationship with her.

"I know. If you can't tell her everything, just tell her a bit and probably assure her that you also want her as much as she does. She also needs reassuring you know".

"I will tell her everything. I just hope she accepts me like that though."

"Of course, she will. Have you seen the way she sees you? I just wish Chloe can look at me that way." Tiff said while looking sad.

I was so stupid. I have been acting up and coming to my best friend for advices when she also needed one.

I can't believe I also forgot she was in the same situation with me.

" OMG, Tiff I'm so sorry. I'm a wicked and heartless friend. How could I have forgotten about your feelings for Chloe. It's fine Tiff, she feels the same way about you. One of you just need to have the courage to ask the other out." I said.

I knew that Chloe was head over heels about Tiff but for some reason was scared to ask her the question. Tiff was also scared to do the same.

"It's fine. Today is about you. We can talk about this some other time." She said with a sad smile while pushing me out of the house.

"We would talk about this when I get back Tiff. I need to help you out."

"Love you too" she yelled as she closed the door.

I knew she was just trying to avoid the talk which is inevitable because we both leave in the same house so she can't run forever.

I got into my car and headed straight to Dani's house. She lived a little bit far from mine which gave me enough time to think about how I'm going to start the talk.

I got her house 45 minutes later and texted her.

My Warm Bug 🥺❣️
I'm outside 😘

I don't know why I saved her contact that way. But the way she looks at me makes feel so safe and her eyes gives me this warmth that I haven't ever gotten from anyone.

My Fav Blue Eyes 💙😩
Coming 😗

I was really excited and I couldn't wait to see her again.

She eventually came out and was looking really beautiful. She let her hair down and it was reallyyy long.

How come she had never let it down?

She looked really breathtaking, she wore a simple black jeans with a really comfy looking hoodie that was brown in colour. The hoodie really complimented the colour of her eyes.

I can't believe someone like her would be so interested in me.

I kept staring at her that I didn't know when she got into the car until I smelt her warm berries perfume.

"Hey Lex, you good?" She asked looking all concerned.

"Yea I am. Sorry I zoned out. You just look really beautiful." I said.

She had a tiny of pink on her cheeks when I said that.

"Awwnnn she looks really cute right now." I thought.

"Thanks. You look beautiful too." She replied.

I just smiled at her because I knew she was more beautiful than I was but I just left it at that.

"So where are we going to?" She asked.

"Don't worry, it's a surprise."

Please don't forget to like and comment ❤️