IV • Breaking News

(the photos are just edited by me)

Their trip to their destination is like a hell to the Maknae. They decided to have a drink again, after knowing that two man from their brotherhood has been broken down. Ilhoon and Sungjae. Their song stand-by me started playing fitting with the mood well. Biting his lip and clenching his hand just to control himself, there's so much in his mind right now and it's only full of Sooyoung.

🎶 If I meet you again accidentally,
Can I be okay like it's nothing?
Even there is someone beside you
Will I be able to smile? 🎶

It's just his leading man in her new drama, why am I triggered by his presence? I should be bothered by Taehyung, not by him.

When Btob is around Red Velvet, it's the same with BTS; in fact, because they're so close, fans have begun to wonder more about Red Velvet's Joy and BTS's V. They're so close that they can look, grin, and communicate to each other, unlike Sungjae and Joy. In addition, Taehyung and Sooyoung ship are gaining more fans.

What if they used it as an advantage? I don't think I can hold it anymore if that happens.

🎶 If there is no other person besides you
I will just be at your back
Please be by my side 🎶

And that's the sad part, I'm always behind her but he's the one who's always beside her.

He throws his phone away while a video of Joy and Taehyung standing side by side and looking at each other compilation plays.

He just got home and still not in his fully state, he's still drunk. Just when he is about to take a nap. Sungjae's doorbell rang. His eyebrows furrowed wondering who's outside of his apartment. He is not expecting any visitor nor delivery for today. He checked his camera and saw a familiar man outside waiting to be entertained.

"Taehyung, why are you here?" He asked the moment he opens his door. Even though he knows why is he here.

Sooyoung

"Can I come in?" Taehyung asked showing Sungjae a plastic full of Soju and a box of chicken.

He just had a drink, he doesn't know if he can still drink with his current situation. But, because he doesn't want to be rude Sungjae grabs the Soju and box of chicken on Taehyung's hand and lead him to his living room.

"Here, a gift. Congratulations on officially announcing your relationship with So Hyun," Sungjae almost drops the items he's holding, but he catches it just in time. His brow furrowed.

"What did you say?!" Sungjae asked in disbelief.

"So Hyun and you are already official?" Taehyung answered confused. He immediately put down the things he's holding into his table and grabs his phone.

The management of the two finally confirms that So Hyun and Sungjae are officially dating

"Mwo?!" Sungjae shouted after reading the trending news for today. Taehyung looked at him still confused on why is he acting this way.

"Aren't you two dating?" Taehyung finally ask.

"Anyways, I'll be direct to the point. I came here to tell you that I'll be courting Joy," Sungjae is going insane. First the fake news and now Taehyung finally decided to date Sooyoung.

"Uhmm, okay? Congrats, take care of her," That's the only words left Sungjae's mouth.

"Congratulations too," Taehyung said smiling at Sungjae. Unaware of the real situation.

"Yeah, you take care of yours and I'll take care of mine," Sungjae said in a mad tone. Taehyung quickly leave after having Sungjae's permission to date Sooyoung.

"What's with the statement you released?!" Sungjae shouted on the other line.

"Our company and her's decided to, you know. It'll be great opportunity for your upcoming drama with her," The manager answer made Sungjae gone mad. It feels like he's going to explode.

I'll never have a chance to get back with Sooyoung again.

He leans into his walls and started sitting down slowly, not knowing what to do but just to cry and made himself drown in alcohol, again.

"Why did I become an Idol in the first place? Oh" Sungjae laugh. Insanely.

"I met her because of my job, but it is also the reason why I can't be with her," Sungjae said before drinking the whole bottle of soju that Taehyung brought earlier.

"He's not answering my calls," Eunkwang said to the group, worriedly.

Changsub commented after reviewing his messages still unread by the maknae, "He's not answering my messages either."

"Yeah, same here," Peniel added.

Yeri's screams startled Sooyoung awake. Still half-asleep, she slips on her slippers and rushes into their living room. When they spotted Sooyoung standing in front of them, they all looked as if they had seen a ghost.

"Wae?" Clueless Sooyoung asked. They are all gathered holding their phones.

"Nothing," Wendy said laughing nervously.

"We're just playing," Seulgi added.

Television: BREAKING NEWS K-pop Idol and Actor Yook Sungjae confirmed to be dating Young Actress Kim So-Hyun, Congratulations to our new couple. We hope you a long lasting relationship. Fighting!

Wendy bit her lower lip, Seulgi and Yeri covered their mouths with their hands, and Irene dashed for the remote control, but it was too late. Sooyoung snatches the remote and frantically changes the station.

Yook Sungjae and Kim So-Hyun have been dating since the beginning of the year, according to reports. Many netizens reported that the couple went on a secret date, and that they were usually seen at night and in high-end restaurants.

"W-What's going on?" Sooyoung expressed her disbelief at what she is hearing on the news. A series of photo and videos of the said co-stars started flashing on the tv screen.

 A series of photo and videos of the said co-stars started flashing on the tv screen

While photographs and videos of the two play on the screen, Sooyoung can't help but cry

While photographs and videos of the two play on the screen, Sooyoung can't help but cry. Each of the members began to console her. Irene ultimately switches off the television and returns Sooyoung to her room. Irene's phone suddenly rang, and she hurriedly answered it when she saw it was their manager on the other end of the line.

"Tell Joy that she has a solo schedule tomorrow," The manager said the moment she answers the call. She look at Sooyoung eyes widened.

"Suddenly?" Irene unknowingly asked.

"With whom?" She added. It's their break and they are on leave. So it's probably not about work.

"Taehyung,"