II • Crime

"Uh-yeah so we're very sorry if we can't come with you this time. We can't catch up with each other when we're incomplete, right?" Irene said, cracking the cold quiet atmosphere after Sooyoung left the scene.

"Yeah, also looks like this isn't the best time to catch up. We hope we can catch up next time"

"We're here, it's time to let it all out" Eunkwang said to Sungjae and patted his shoulder when they reached their destination.

It's only the first verse of Missing You, but Sungjae has already consumed half of the Soju he's holding, but no one seems to notice because they're all having a good time. Sungjae didn't cry until he thought the cameras were turned off. While singing his part of Missing You he started crying and acting wasted.

Since that Do Hwan guy showed there earlier, Sungjae has been zoning out a lot. Red Velvet skipped their party because Sooyoung was unable to attend, and they didn't want Sooyoung to miss out on catching up with one of their closest Sunbaes. They asked Red Velvet if they were aware of Sooyoung's schedule later that night, but they all answered no.

Sungjae knew that if Sooyoung has a schedule she will tell her Unnie's and Yeri but today she didn't. He knew that Sooyoung is avoiding is him.

Of course, she's avoiding me

But Sungjaes mind is full of questions. Like,

He calls her Sooyoung-ah, are they that close?

He even picked her up at the event place earlier. Is that still part of his job?

Anyways. I did that too when So Hyun and I were working with each other.

"Here, let it out" Hyunsik handed him a glass of alcohol and he quickly drinks it with just one gulp.

Hyunsik was about to pour another into Sungjae's shot glass when Sungjae grabbed the bottle of alcohol and began drinking it continually.

His hyungs didn't stop him because they knew he needed this one the most right now.

"I miss her so much" Sungjae mumbled.

"Who?" Changsub asked just to be sure whom he is missing.

"So Hyun" He answered before being knocked down by the drink.

"Your mind can lie, but not your heart Sungjae-yah. We know whom you really miss" Eunkwang said while removing the glass of alcohol in Sungjae's hand.

They all know how Sungjae can get obsessed when he likes something or someone. And his love for Sooyoung is the best example of it.

In the morning, news about Sooyoung's new upcoming drama has spread everywhere and it even topped as the most searched topic in naver for the day.

Even the incident yesterday night when Do Hwan picked up Sooyoung after the idols event has been a hot topic too.

Sooyoung and Do Hwan
100,000 people are talking about this

Sooyoung and Sungjae
100 people are talking about this

Sungjae just chuckled. Fans are forgetting and sleeping about us, so did Sooyoung. Why am I jealous of him? That is just a job, oh right. The thing between us also started because of our work.

A song on his phone suddenly plays and again destiny is a bully to them.

Your scent is still in my room
It's still there

Sungjae can't stop himself from smelling his bed sheet, and it did smell like Sooyoung. The day when they were sleeping together without thinking or worrying if they would still be together tomorrow began to play in his head; the day when they were sleeping together without thinking or worrying if they would still be together tomorrow because they both knew they would. But things have changed.