V • Taehyung

The phone of Sooyoung suddenly turned on. The CEO and manager decided to look at her phone and see what was causing it to light up. A notification from her messages appears.

Joy-ssi, it's me Taehyung. Can we meet tomorrow? I have something important to tell you.

They exchanged glances, both thinking the same thing.

"We can use him and Joy." The CEO said before giving orders to Red Velvet's manager. SM's CEO sat down while tapping the desk with his fingers.

"Tell Joy to come here."

"Sooyoung-ah, you are being summoned in the President's office." Irene said worriedly. With sorrow eyes, they all looked at the young devastated girl. She approached Sooyoung cautiously, holding her hand and softly carassing it. Before speaking, Irene takes a deep breath.

"The manager informed me that you will meet Taehyung tomorrow; they will most likely explain the reason why when you meet with the President." If only she can force herself to collapse and put herself into coma Sooyoung may have done it just to run away to all this mess she's facing.

"Stop crying, now. The CEO and manager might notice you've cried because of the news today." Wendy wipes Sooyoung's tears gently with a tissue.

She hides her swollen eyes and red nose with a cap and a facemask caused by sobbing. She can hear the rumors of Sungjae and So-Hyun becoming official while walking to the SM Entertainment headquarters. As expected almost everyone is talking about them, they are trending now not only in Korea, but also internationally.

"See? I knew it, he's not dating Red Velvet's Joy you can even see that they are awkward with each other in real life." While scrolling down the internet article they were reading, a young girl muttered. Sooyoung bit her lower lip.

"So that's why Sungjae greets and meets up with So-Hyun years after working together." The young girl's friend added. She shook her head to prevent herself from eavesdropping on other people's conversations, which would only make her feel worse. Other people's opinions shouldn't matter right now.

"Why did you call me? It might be important after all, being called here even though we are on break." Sooyoung said the moment she enters the office of the president.

"Joy-ah, want to have your phone back?" The CEO asked. He held her phone in his palm and showed it to her. She remained silent, her brows pinched, unsure what their CEO was up to.

"Meet with Taehyung tomorrow, get to know each other and after your date we will return your phone. Simple as that." Because of what the CEO offered, Sooyoung's blood boils.

I couldn't even meet Sungjae after filming back then, but now he's allowing me to go on a date? And with who? Taehyung?

"What are you up to?" Sooyoung states firmly. Looking directly to their CEO's eyes.

"Nothing, just wanted you to enjoy your break. After all you really work hard the most this comeback."

"Then why can't I meet with Sungjae?" The CEO let out a deep sigh. As if he was saying 'here we again, Sungjae again'.

"Because he is currently involved in a relationship, and I don't want you to get involved as a third party."

"I'll meet with him, because I owe him one and I need to have my phone back. NOTHING more than that." Sooyoung emphasizes the word "nothing" to express to the CEO that she does not want to be partnered with anyone at this time. After the talk she exits the building quickly and returns to their dorm.

Sooyoung-ah, let me explain. So-Hyun and I aren't dating, It's just a fake relationship.
sent: 8:07 pm

Until when will you ignore me?
sent: 8:07 pm