Kocho Hikari

_________________________________

(The picture above, sorry for my poor drawing I'm still new 😅)

Name: Kocho Hikari

Gender: Female

Age: 25

Height: 167cm

Weigh: 32kg

_________________________________

Appearances:

- Black hair:
Styled using a blue butterfly ornament, some parts of hair is clip to the back of her head leaving two long strands loose to frame the sides of her face.

- Baby blue eyes

- Wears a standard demon slayer uniform with a plain pale blue haori.

_________________________________

Affiliation:

Demon Slayer Corps

Occupation:

Demon Slayer
[Cloud Hashira/Pillar]

Combat Styles:

Breath of Cloud[Current]
Breath of Wind[Former]

Equipment:

Standard Nichirin Katana with a soft blue shade, complimenting her breathing style, Breath of Cloud.

Her katana hilt is in shape like cloud with white core and black scabbard, on the side of her katana carved the words Destroy Demons (Akki Messatsu)

(Once again, please understand my poor skills🙂)

_________________________________

Personal Information:

Relatives:

Kocho Kanae(Older twins) [Deceased]
Kocho Shinobu(Younger sister) [Alive]
Tsuyuri Kanao(Adoptive younger sister) [Alive]

_________________________________

The second child in the Kocho siblings and the Cloud Hashira of the Demon slayer Corps, a calm and collective person whom often seen quiet and cold. But in reality, she was kind, soft-spoken and sometimes can be dorky. Not like Kanae, Hikari had a slight deeper voice that makes it easier to differentiate her and her twin. Plus, she is less active than her other siblings and most likely to have long nap time during the day if there isn't any missions.

As a hashira, she had one thing in common with her sister, that is having pity towards demon. Hikari is not one to torture people, including the demons. So, during missions she tried to make it as quick as possible to end their miseries, she had a perfect and clean cut. Therefore, Hikari still isn't someone to be mess with, once she's in attack mode no one could tell where she'll strike. Only God knows when she's done and you won't even know it unless the enemies are lying dead on the floor in their own pool of blood. She won't tolerate any people who dare hurt her sisters or those who are close to her. Don't get fooled by her appearance, she's a fucking sadist in disguise, a soft and deadly one.

_________________________________

☁Breath Of Cloud

A breathing style derived from the combination of Wind Breathing and Mist Breathing, with a small reference of  Thunder Breathing, created by Kocho Hikari. Comes in six different forms.

First Form: Tranquil Dead Haze
Both offensive and defensive move where the user moves quickly and unpredictable before landing a sharp slash at random times.

Second Form: Hidden Dark Clouds
A quick concentrated slash that aims straight for the neck, often and suitable used for surprise attack.

Third Form: Thundercloud Mist
Enhanced speed where the user dashes towards the enemies and leaving almost visible red lightning trails behind before delivering multiple deadly slashes.

Forth Form: Serene Storm
A powerful single slash, so destructive it can destroy and flattened almost everything in the user's way.

[Folds]
An extension of the Forth Form where the user could sends multiple more slashes in the same amount of power. The maximum folds is seven due to the amount of stamina used.

Fifth Form: Dreamy Clouds of Evening Sky
A painless move where the user will released a special scented aroma based on Wisteria flower to make demons feel sleepy and drowsy while decapitating them softly to reduce the pain.

Sixth Form: Midnight Fog
A high risk form where the user conceals their presence in fog while attacking the enemies from each and every angles possible with strong typhoon like slashes and cuts, however user can only perform this in 30 seconds before one of their lungs burst due to the excessive high air pressure in the lungs from producing those fog. So, it is used only in emergency.

" Most her traits come from her other half, but even in a sea of white clouds there is one that can change into disaster " – Shinazugawa Sanemi