CHAPTER 4: New People

Minutes pass with only pure solitude filling the scene. Hikari, Shinobu and Mitsuri sit still on their spots, neither moving nor speaking.

" What are you doing outside the wall? "

The man speaks again, this time with more pressure and demand in his tone.

But the hashiras keep their mouths shut, which obviously seems to annoy the person next to the blue-eyed blonde.

" Oi, are you deaf or something? Answer the damn question, what are you doing outside the wall? "

Dissatisfaction laces in his voice, together with wary and suspicion. The spoken man throws a sharp glare towards Hikari as an indication of vigilance.

Hikari on the other side secretly glances at Shinobu and Mitsuri, surreptitiously sending them a signal.

Without warning, the calm hashira brings out a wisteria bomb and throws it upon the ground. Surprised by the violet smoke that suddenly infiltrates the air, the entire group instinctively draw out their weapons in means to fight when in fact Hikari, Shinobu and Mitsuri are long gone from the place.

__________☁☁☁__________

" Ryuu! Find us an exit! "

" On it, Hikari-sama! "

The three of them promptly run from one rooftop to another, adrenaline once again rushes in their veins. Shinobu looks behind and clicks her tongue at the sight of the unknown people that are chasing them. They are moving very fast.

WHOOOOOSH!!!

" Where do you think you're going? "

A short man with an undercut black hair stands in their way, his voice is the one that speaks dreadfully.

" Miss, we don't want a fight. If you'd please give us some cooperation and answer some of our questions, that'll be much appreciated " Says the previous blonde as he approaches them from behind.

Although, the way he holds his weapons towards the hashiras already shows he won't gives a second to use force. In addition, his men starts surrounding the hashiras in which displaying dual blades in both their hands and certainly isn't earning their trust at all.

" Ri-san, what are we gonna do? " Mitsuri mutters in anxious.

" Prepare to run "

She calmly observes the people around her, truth being told this situation is not that surprising. Therefore, the Cloud Hashira placidly brings out her katana.

" Cloud Breathing, Second Form; Hidden Dark Clouds "

CRASH!!!!

The place shatters in pieces, alarming them to instantly get off the rooftop while two of the hashiras make their way out. Many eyes widen in disbelief upon seeing the damages, totally flabbergasted.

How can one human possess such strength?! Plus, a woman?!

Hikari procceds to attack immediately after the smoke is gone, knocking out a shaved head boy by punching his stomach right on the pressure point. Before she moves on to the tall guy next to him, he swings his sword but Hikari swiftly deflects it aside and kicks him on the face.

CLANK!

A set of dual blades on their way towards the young lass but is block by a long blue katana, the colliding echoes through the air. Steel eyes glaring deep into her blue ones, like a storm clouds invading the empty sky.