Chapter 6

Again for what seems like the one thousandth time today, Patroclus wakes up to bright light and the first thing he thinks is Achilles. His vision is blurry for the first few seconds and when it finally focuses he realizes he's in a bright white room. He looks around confused.
He remembers his talk with the other Achilles, confused on why he said he tried this time. When his thoughts cleared Patroclus did try to get up but much to his disappointment his stomach flared up in pain.
"Sorry."  a voice said "I could only heal so much since you're mortal."
Apollo entered his field of vision, carrying a clean rag "Achilles is right there by the way."
Patroclus looked to where he pointed, only to see a sleeping Achilles laying on one of the beds.
"Oh" was all he said "is he asleep?" he asked.
Apollo winced "You could say that" he paused "he kinda went a little... wild once he found out what happened. He tried to attack Artemis because he thought she stabbed you." Apollo gingerly set one of the rags on his stomach.
Patroclus winced "Is he okay? Achilles?"
Apollo laughed "yes, yes, he is okay. And so is Artemis."
Patroclus looked at Apollo "I apologize I could have been more considerate."
"It's fine, I know you and Achilles are very close. Do you know what happened" he gestured to Patroclus's stomach.
"I know I was stabbed by a spear. Who did it?"
Apollo sat on the edge of his bed. "That's the thing. We have no clue. But when you can get up and when everybody is ready we're gonna talk to Zeus''
Patroclus's eyes widened "Zeus?"
"Yep. the king of gods. His majesty is arrogant."
"What's he going to do?"
Apollo shrugged "I got no clue but I know he'll help us"
Patroclus nodded slowly, still having a hard time believing it.
He looked towards Apollo. "Can you wake up Achilles by any chance?"
Apollo looked hesitant. "Yes I can" he walked over towards him and put his hand on Achilles' forehead. After a second he backed away.
"He should wake up in about.. 30 seconds give or take."
Patroclus looked at Apollo "Thank you. Truly" 
Apollo smiled "it's the least I can do" and with that, he walked out the door.