Epilogue

Epilogue

Poseidon walked up behind Achilles who was sitting on the beach. The waves crashed along the shoreline.
"Hades is ready to go. If you still want to go back"
Achilles didn't answer, he just looked out on the beach.
"The only way I might see him again is if I go. " Achilles wisped.
Poseidon looked up at the sky. He looked at Achilles.
He did not look like how the legends make him out to be. He wore a loose chiton, refusing to dress in any more modern clothes. His hair was dirty and pushed up into a bun. And his eyes looked dim. No light, no love. There was nothing there.
"He was your other half, correct?"
Achilles looked at him "he was my other half, my everything."
Poseidon nodded "your souls are tethered together"
"I suppose so"
"Then I may know a way to get him back."
Achilles' head snapped up "how?"
"As long as you stay here for a little while longer, and you get a certain object. You can bring him back since your souls are tried. But it can only be used once"
"What is this item and where is it?"
"It's a sword, similar to Percys. If a little bit of your blood stains its blade, it should bring him back." he paused "it's kept near New Rome. You will need the roman demigod's help, and you will need help to get there."
Achilles just nodded his head, not caring what it would take or who it was with. He just wanted Patroclus back.
"Why are you helping me," Achilles asked.
Poseidon looked at him "because you saved my son. And for that, I owe you everything."

***
"I told you so"
Patroclus's eyes snapped open. He looked around frantically only to be met with Achilles. The other Achilles.
"I wished you would have listened to me." Achilles sighed as the world around them went black.
"Wai-" Patroclus cried out. The words died out on his lips as his vision went black

***
For starters i just want to say thanks to everyone who read my story. And pls don't be mad at me (it all happeneds for a reason)Im pretty happy right now because this is the first story I've actually finished.
It was so fun writing this! But yeah, thank so much to everyone who read this — it means world to me.
Please, please let me know if you liked it
THERE WILL BE A SECOND BOOK. Yea. So this ending wasn't for nothing, there will be another book. It might be coming soon but i want to take a small break to write some MCU stuff.
Anyway, thanks and see you soon.
Have a amazing day :)