Chapter 9

At these words, the group of demigods looked unsettled. Annabeth's face was still strong, but Patroclus could see she held fear in her eyes. Next to her Percy had stopped fidgeting with his pen, and looked more serious. His face was slightly pale, not very noticeable.
Achilles held up a hand "what are those?"
Zeus gave him a blank look before rolling his eyes. Achilles just stood still, wait for an answer.
"The Doors of Death are the personal gateways used by the death god Thanatos' to enter and exit the Underworld. Gaea had control of them, but ownership is returned to Thanatos." he paused, looking at Achilles who nodded "While the doors were under the control of Gaea, many things escaped from them--"
Leo stepped forward "With all due respect, what do the doors of death have to do with any of this.."
Zeus looked at Leo, his face slowly turning red "well if you let me explain, I could tell you."
Leo backed down "yep. Sorry."
Nico looked like he wanted to slap the back of his head, and Will was holding him back.
"Well one of the things that escaped was Pyrrhus" he looked at Achilles.
Achilles' face went hard and his eyes darkened. Patroclus gasped softly "Pyrrhus" he whispered.
Thoughts whirled through Patroclus's mind. Pyrrhus. The man -- no mere boy who had him and Achilles separated. Claiming that Patroclus was just a "Servant" boy.
He looked at Achilles to find him standing completely still.
"What does this mean," he asked Zeus.
"It means that he, Pyrrhus, is here on earth. During the time of Gaea, Pyrrhus had asked for a favor. He asked her to bring Achilles back to meet him. But Achilles soul is tried to Patroclus, so he came with Achilles."
Athena cut in. "Then the demigods defeated Gaea which caused you guys to come... delayed."
Achilles sat there shocked. "So Pyrrhus brought me back to meet me?"
"Precisely so"
Percy cleared his throat "Who is Pyrrhus?"
"Achilles not-son," Apollo said happily.
"His not-son?"
"Yep"
"What is a not-son."
"Well, he's Achilles son but he kinda did some mean stuff so Achilles does not like him anymore."
Percy blinked "Okay."
"Why is Achilles son in Tartarus?"
Zeus looked around at the other gods, and after getting no response he just sighed. "He jumped"
Patroclus's eyes widened."How- how could he have-- why did he... what?"
Zeus just sat back in his chair "Thats not important." he spat out "neither is any of this. that's why I did not tell you. There are much more important things going on."
Achilles held on to Patroclus's hand, hoping to suppress some of the rages he was feeling.
"Why can't Hades just send us back?" Patroclus asked quietly.
"Because you must kill him yourself" it was Athena who responded, "he brought you here, so to go back you must kill him."
Percy then spoke up. "Well, this is easy. We just go and find this papyrus--"
"Pyrrhus" Annabeth corrected.
"We go and find Pyrrhus and kill him. He wants to see Achilles so we have his trust."
"Well, he kind of hates Achilles now" Apordite piped up.
Heads swiveled towards her
"But I thought he wanted to see Achilles," Nico said, confusion clear in his voice.
"Well, that was until he saw you" she looked at Patroclus "and Achilles kiss."
Achilles' hand tightened around Patroclus.
"And apparently he has a deep hate for Patroclus. Ask Ares."
They turned towards Ares.
"It's true Pyrrhus hates Patroucls and has lost all respect for Achilles because of the kiss."
"Truly devastating" Aphrodite sighed.
Percy shrugged. "Okay, so it might be a little bit harder to kill him. But we got this"
The group of demigods nodded.
Will turned towards Zeus "Can you at least tell us where to find him."
"No. Now can you leave us. And bring Apollo.
At his words Apollo jumped down from his throne, shifting into the mortal form of  Lester.
The group being to walk towards the door, Patroclus rubbing his thumb across the top of Achilles' hand.  Achilles was humming a tune that he learned long ago.
"And one more thing" Zeus added " if you die while fighting, there's no coming back.
This time Patroclus tightened his grip on Achilles' hand.
They walked out of the throne room.

Does this have plot holes? Yes. Yes it does. So please remember thats I'm doing this as a hobby, for fun.
Anyway it's almost over and there will likely be another book. So ya.
Im tried. And im going to bed.
Have a good day :)