Chapter 47

Surprise.

Remember I said I will write a surprise chapter and will update it before the last chapter. And this is it.

Remember the Audio which Sarthak often listens too? Even you guessed what it is in before chapters.

If you have forgotten, refer to chapter 8 and if you remember then you have great memory.

Even in chapters 27 and 32. Just don't want to leave out this sweet talk.

Well, it is a sweet talk in my sense, hope you will enjoy it as well.

Happy Reading.

Writer's POV:

Recording of Tanvi's voice. Flashback.

"Ok, let me ask you some girly questions, and then based on your answers, I'll accept that you are a girl," he said and waited for her response.

She giggled and said, "What girly questions? Ask me. I wanna know what are these 'girly questions' too?"

"Be careful then?" Sarthak warned Tanvi and she laughed again and agreed.

"So, what's your favourite color?" he asked what first came to his mind. Sarthak never knew how and what to talk to a girl, but he was still trying to interrogate a girl. 

Tanvi got all excited about this new side of Rohan. The previous night, he was all vexed up with her, and now he wanted to know more about her. What an improvement in one day? she wondered and braced herself to giving him a proper and truthful answer.

"I like peach and all similar colors, and you like black, right?" countered Tanvi and waited for his reply. She imagined his face right now, must have gone blank again.

"How do you know?" Sarthak asked, perplexed. 

Tanvi chuckled at the way he asked and said, "Is it so tough to say that. Boys mostly like Black only."

Sarthak hung his head low in mortification. Here he was behaving stupidly and she was learning more and more about him. 

"In that case, you must like roses, right? Girls like only roses," Sarthak retorted, assuming knew everything about girls, like a pro. 

"Don't try to be over smart dear when you are not," came another smack on his face. He closed his eyes in utter shame. 

"And I like Tulips. Pink Tulips. Not roses. But I agree roses are easily available, and I won't say no to it," she explained to Sarthak. 

"You could have said normally too," came a comeback from Sarthak, sounding hurt and low. 

"Aiyo. Don't disconnect the call again now. Sorry, Sorry. Please continue your questions," Tanvi giggled and waited for his questions, unaware of the fact that he was recording everything. 

"Nothing more," Sarthak sighed, but didn't disconnect the call. He was waiting for her to talk like she did yesterday.

"Ohh. How about I ask now then? Huh?" chirped Tanvi.

"As you say, you already know everything about me. What more you want to know?" retorted Sarthak, but he was enjoyinh this conversation, despite his initial annoyance.

"Let me ask you some 'BOYISH' questions," countered Tanvi stressing the word Boyish which made Sarthak chuckle lowly. 

"Ok. Ask me after I am done, then you will get to ask a question of your choice. Now let me continue," said Sarthak, sticking to his plan of finding more details about her.

"You seem so prepared with the questions. Ok go on," she encouraged him feeling all confident about herself.

"Favorite cartoon?"

"Many Rohan. Like Tom and Jerry, Oswald, Noddy, Thomas and his friends, Mickey mouse and more," Tanvi read out a big list. 

"The only thing in which we are similar I guess," replied Sarthak, remembering the time when he watched cartoons. It was a long time ago, and now he didn't even watch TV. 

"We are way similar, Rohan. You are not realizing it and accepting it," boasted Tanvi, about herself. 

"I am still waiting to complain about you to the principal. So, then we shall get to know who is similar to whom?"

"Rohan, you can't get rid of me so easily," replied Tanvi.

This statement made him go blank for a moment and it took another few moments for her heart to get back to a normal pace. 

Sarthak took this silence as a chance and asked her, "What is your name?"

"Tan..."

The call recording ended.

Sarthak smiled listening to this treasure he had. No matter how many times he listened to it, he never got bored of her chats, her taunts, her laughter, her voice and her. 

Right now, he was on his way back to Vizag again. He stayed at home for more than one day before his father literally asked him to get out, sort out his mess and come back as many days as he wanted, but then, he again commented, "I wonder whether you will remember this dad once you get your life partner."

But first, she needed to forgive him to accept him, right? he was terribly scared at that moment. 

Nevertheless, he decided not to back off now. No matter what would happen, he would not change his mind this time and face whatever comes to him.

But he decided not face her while confessing the truth. He had other plans, and he knew his plan would work. He had another precious thing with him, which he intended to safeguard and never thought he would use it again. 

"I am coming, Tanvi. This time, not as senior or just Sarthak, but as Rohan Sarthak," he said to himself and rested his head on his hand which against the bus's window, breathing in all the air that is fanning his face.

So how is the chapter?

Not a big chapter though, a small and cute one.

Hope you liked this surprise and their lovely banter. How nice they were back then right?

I myself felt bad for creating all these issues😶.

Anyway, all will be good within few days, but I can't guarantee when cause I got vaccinated yesterday and am not feeling so good and thanks to this cool whether too.

But these symptoms are normal after we take any vaccine, so don't hesitate to take vaccine hearing these fake myths from social media. Listen to the doctor's and government's words.

Do get vaccinated as soon as possible and do tell your family, friends and relatives too. This is the only way to get well soon.

That's it. Hope you liked the chapter.

Please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW and SHARE. I updated even when am not feeling so good and I do expect a good response.

As I said don't hesitate to get vaccinated and don't hesitate to vote and comment 🙂.

Thank you.

Stay Safe.