🔞breakfast🔞

I'm really sorry this update took so long, i was on vacation without wifi so i couldn't update. But now i'm back so get ready for some really bad smut😈.

Y/n pov.

I woke up still in jungkooks arms, he was snoring lightly with a litle pout on his face.
I kissed his litle pout and stould up and whent to the bathroom to take a shower and do my morning routine.

When i was done i went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed some stuff to make breakfast, i made pancakes, bacon and egg with some fruits and put it on the table with some juice.
I walked back upstairs to my room to wake up jungkook.

Jungkook pov.

I woke up to y/n shaking me softly, she told me breakfast is ready.
I gave her a pack on her lips and told her i'll take a shower and be down after
I was done showering and walked downstairs to see y/n sitting at the kitchen table, i took a seat in front of her and we started eating, while eating we made some chit chat and when we were done she put the dishes in the sink.
I decided to give her a small reward for the delicious breakfast.

Y/n pov.

I was putting the dishes in the sink when i suddenly i felt two arms wrap around my waist, i giggled to myself and turned around to see jungkook looking at me with a smirk on his face, deep down i knew where this was going (to the bedroom, u get it?😂. Okay i'll stop)

He picked me up and put me on the kitchen counter, he softly kissed me, the kis was full of love and lust.
He made a trail of kisses from my lips to my jaw and down to my neck, he was kissing my neck for a while until he found my sweet spot and sucked on it, which made me moan softly, hearing me moan made him smirk against my skin.
He came back to my lips and started kissing me hungrily, i tugged on his shirt to tell him i was out of breath.

he pulled back to give me a minute to breathe, he took my shirt of and started kissing me again.
He went down to my collar bones and gave me a lot of dark purple hickeys, he pulled away to look at his masterpiece, he smirked and took of my bra and slowly slid the bands of my shoulder, after he took of my bra he cupped my breast in his hand and started playing with my niples, he took my right niple in his mouth and my left one in his hand, while he was swirling his tong around my niple i let out soft moans du to the amazing feeling.
He switched nipples and now sucked on my left nipple while his hand slowly stroked my body from my breast to my waist and down to my thighs, he started kissing from my breasts to my stomach while his hand was caressing my thigh, his hand went higher and higher till he almost reached my core while he was still kissing my belly.
Finally his hand reached my cloth pussy and pulled down my pants and soaked underwear, his hand made it's way to my clit and slowly circled his finger on it while his mouth kissed down till my pussy, his tongue made slow circle motions on my clit while his fingers trailed down to my hole.

He stuck a finger in my pink hole and started thrusting it in and out while still sucking on my clit, after stretched me enough with his one finger he added another one and started pounding them in to me making me a moaning mess.
I felt my orgasm building up and soon enough i came all over his fingers and face, he licked it all up and got up to carry me to his room, once in his room he took off his clothes and hovered over me on his bed.
He tesingly started rubbing his tip and my clit making me whine in frustration, he pushed in slowly making me hiss in pain cause i was still new to all this, he let me adjust and after a short while i told him to move he slowly started moving but soon he is picked up his pace and started ramming into me like there was no tomorrow.

I felt my orgasm coming but right before i came jungkook flipped me over in doggy style and started pounding in to me again.

Y/n: ahhha...i'm..aahh..gonna..c-cum.

Jungkook: hngg..hold....o-on..a...agghh..litle...longer.

Jungkook: lets...come..hgghh...together.

Y/n: hghhg...o-okay.

After a few deep thrusts y/n came and jungkook pulled out and put his member in y/n's mouth making her give him a blow job, after a short while he came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.
They both were out of breath and laid down on the bed.

Y/n: are we ever gonna have a day without having sex?

Jungkook: sorry but i don't think so. *smirk*

Y/n: ugh let's clean up the kitchen.

*time skip that evening*

Y/n pov.

Me and jungkook where eating some ice-cream and watching a movie in the living room when my phone rings, i look at the caller's name and see that it's my mom, i pick up and we start talking.

(On the phone)

Y/n: hey mom, how's it going?

Y/n mom: me and dad are doing good, how are you and jungkook doing?

Y/n: *chokes on air* *cough*

Y/n mom: you okay sweety?

Jungkook: yea she's okay, we where just watching a movie.

Y/n mom: oh thats great, me and your dad will be back a week earlier because there is not much to do here, so we will be back in 2 weeks.

Y/n & jungkook: oh okay, have fun.

Y/n mom: cya kids. *blows a kiss*

Jungkook: okay so we have 2 weeks *smirk*

Y/n: in your dreams.

Jungkook: oh really?

Jungkook gets up from the couch to catch y/n but y/n already got up and ran away giggling, jungkook ran after her and after a few minutes of running y/n was out of breath and couldn't run anymore, jungkook caught her and threw her over his shoulder and walked up the stairs to his room.

I will post the next update as soon as possible, hope ya'll like this one.
Byee

Just a cute picture of jungkook 😍

*Word count 1131*

Bye guys