They know

Y/n pov.

I woke up to an empty bed and a tickling feeling in my toes only tot find Marlin likking my feet, i giggled and sat up to grab Marlin who happily jumped in my arms and started licking my face, we stayed like that for a few minutes before we got up.
I walked to the bathroom and did my morning routine, after i was done with that i got dressed in a shirt from Jungkook and walked down stairs with Marlin in my arms.

As i entered the living room i heard a few voices that i recognized as that of Jungkooks friends, i tryed to go back up stairs to at least put on some pants but Marlin had other plans, he barked out of happiness and jumped out of my arms to greet them.

I saw Namjoon look up from the sudden sound and lock his eyes with mine and he smiled before looking down and looking at the shirt in confusion, the fact that i wasn't wearing anything underneath wasn't helping eather.

I put on a fake smile while freaking out on the inside and walked in to the living room where the rest of the boy where, they all looked at me the same way Namjoon had, once Jungkook turned around and looked at me i saw the panic in his eyes but he quickly recovered from the shock and gestured for me to sit next to him.

I declined his offer.

Y/n: uhm i'm going to the kitchen to get a drink.

After i said that i quickly walked to the kitchen and from there i ran up the stairs to change my clothes, after i was done with that i went down stairs again, this time being careful to not get spotted untill i was in the kitchen again.

But just to my luck Jimin was standing in the kitchen like he was looking for something.

Y/n: can i help you?

Jimin: oh hi, i was just looking for you because you didn't respond to the question.

Y/n: sorry i was just changing my clothes. But what was the question?

Jimin: Jungkook asked if you could grab him a water on your way back, but i already have it so we can go back now.

Y/n: oke good.

Jimin: why were you wearing Junkooks clothes?

Y/n: o-oh just a sibling thing haha.

Jimin: oke.

I don't think he believed me but i can't do much about it now that they already saw me in his clothing. I thought while walking back to the living room with jimin.
Once in the living room al eyes where on me, i tried to ignore it and sat down next to Junkook, looking at the ground to avoid the burning eyes that where now looking from me to Junkook and back.

Jin: sooo are you to a thing or something?

Mine and Junkooks head wipped to look at Jin with big eyes while the rest of the guys just look at us for an answer.
I looked at Junkook to see what he was gonna say but he just nod his head while looking at the floor.
I looked at Junkook shocked and the at the guys who just started whistling and congratulate the two of you.

Junkook: y-yea we are a thing.

Yoongi: dayum boy, you got yourself a nice one.

Hoseok: yea, hyung is right.

Taehyung: so when are we becoming uncles?

Angain me and Junkook wipped our head but instead of looking at Jin it was Taehyung who got the big eyes.

Y/n: y-yea uhm about tha-

Taehyung: OMGG i'm gonna be a uncleeeee.

Y/n: yea.

The guys started cheering again but then went quiet and looked at us with questioning looks that was until Namjoon decided to break the silence.

Namjoon: how? Do your parents know? Are you going to keep it?

Junkook: wel as you may know a baby is made wen two people hav-

Y/n: no our parents don't know and yes we are going to keep it.

I explained to Namjoon and the others sending a glare to Junkook who just sheepishly smiled at me.

Namjoon: what ever happens just know we wil be here for you if you need.

Y/n: thank you Namjoon.

I thanked him and the guys for suporting us and the rest of the day we just anjoyed each other's company and watched some movies with snacks.

Half way through the movie Marlin came in wagging his tail as he jumped on the couch and went over to Yoongi who was half asleep, laying on his back demanding belly rubs from him, lazily and bored he lifted his arm and skooped Marlin up and put him on his chest to make it easier for him to rub his belly.

At the end of the movie Yoongi and Marlin where both fast asleep and had to be woken up with dog sweets and coffee.

At the end of the day the guys bid there goodbyes and promised to be over again soon and to call them if we needed, we thanked them and bid them goodbye.
Once they where al gone and door was closed i turned around to look at Junkook who was already looking at me, i smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss and went to the living room to clean op the cups and trays we used for the snacks.

When that was done i plopped down on the couch next to Junkook who pulled me in his lap so i was straddling him and his lips found mine in a matter of seconds.
slamming his lips on mine and pulling on my hair at the same time making me moan in his mouth, he took the opportunity to push his tong in my mouth deepening the kiss.
Our tongs fought for dominance, but ofcours he won exploring my mouth as he pleased.
After a few minutes of making out i pulled away to look him in his eyes, i smiled and gave him a quick peck.

Y/n: your friends where surprisingly supportive.

Jungkook: they are good guys.

I smiled at him again and got up to get dinner started, when i walked in to the kitchen Marlin who was laying on his little dog bed looked up.
I smiled at him and called him over to his food tray so i could put some food in it for him, while he was happely eating i started getting the ingredients to make some pancakes as a light dinner because we had a lot of snacks so we weren't that hungry.

As i was making the pancakes Jungkook walked in to the kitchen giving me a kiss and grabbing two plates and some cutlery and set them on the table.
When the pancakes where done i put them on the table and went to sit down but Junkook had other plans, he pulled my back to his chest and walked us to his chair and sat down with me on his lap.

That's how we ate our food, he occasionally fed me and we made some smal talk.
When the pancakes where al finiched i grabed the plated and cutlery to wash them but before i could even put the water in the sink, Junkook came up behind me an moved my hair out of the way to have better access to my nek, he started kissing my neck trailing up to my sweetspot just below my ear, i moaned softly and turned around to kiss him.

We pulled away from each other and just stood there for a second before diving back in to each other, sloppely making out before breaking apart again and running up stairs giggling.

Sorry for the late update, i have a new phone and also a new account.

Thank you for the love and suport I really appreciate it. ♡♡♡♡