🔞1 week left🔞

I woke with jungkook's arms around my waist, i turned around and looked at his face, admiring his beautiful features.

Jungkook: take a picture, it last longer.

He said with his eyes still closed making me blush and turning my face the other way so he couldn't see it.

Y/n: i'm gonna take a shower.

Jungkook: okay baby.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, once i was done i put on my clothes and walked to the room, i saw that jungkook had fallen asleep again so i just let him sleep and walked with marlin to the kitchen to make breakfast.

U was almost done with the bacon and eggs when i heard jungkook walking into the kitchen, i turned around and saw that he was only wearing sweatpants and socks, showing of his beautiful abs, i didn't realize that i was staring at his abs until i heard a weird sound coming from the living room, i turned off the stove and walked to the living room and saw marlin playing with something purple that was making a weird zooming sound, i took the weird purple thing out of marlins mouth and looked at it.
I was shocked to see that it was a purple vibrator.

Y/n: jungkook what is this?

Jungkook came rushing in with a worried face but that changed into a smirk when he saw what i was holding in my hand.

Jungkook: oh that, thats a toy i wanted to try out with you.

Y/n: o-oh okay.

I didn't know what to say so i just said okay and walked to the kitchen to finish the food, but when i was about to walk past jungkook he held my waist and whispered in my ear.

Jungkook: where do you think you're going?

Y/n: to the kitchen to finich the food.

Jungkook: okay but first put it in.

Y/n: o-okay.

After saying that i just put the vibrator in and continued walking to the kitchen, it was kind of uncomfortable but i just ignored it and continued cooking.
Once i finished cooking i put the food on the table and sat down, jungkook sat down in front of me and just looked at me with a smirk on his face, i gave him a questioning look but he just kept on smirking and all of a sudden i felt the vibrator vibrating.
I gasped and looked at jungkook who was just looking at me with a huge grin on his face, he put the vibrator on max and just started eating while still looking at me with that grin on his face. I felt like i would explode any moment.

Y/n: c-can i p-please c-cum?

Jungkook: no, hold it.

Y/n: p-please.

Jungkook: no.

He told me to hold it in a stern voice, i tried to hold it the best i could because i knew that if i would disobey him that i would get punishment and i really wasn't ready for his punishment.
I tried to just ignore it and eat something but it was really difficult, i couldn't hold it anymore, at this moment i really didn't care about the punishment so i came around the vibrator.

Jungkook: i see you disobeyed me.

Y/n: i-i'm sorry, i really couldn't hold it annymore.

Jungkook: you know what that means, go to your room and strip.

Y/n: o-okay.

I went to my room, stripped and sat on my bed with the vibrator still in me, i heard jungkook coming up the stairs, he opened the door with a smirk on his face, he slowly walked over to me making me super nerves, on his way he took off his sweat pants and socks.

Once he was right in front of me he pulled me up and attached his lips to mine in a rough yet passionate kiss, he bit my lower lip making me whimper in pain, he took this chance to push his tongue in my mouth, while his tongue was exploring every corner of my mouth while his hands, made their way to my ass, softly gliding over it and then hitting my ass cheeks pretty hard, i moaned in his mouth.

While kissing he pushed me on the bed and started grinding his cloth member on my pussy, making me needy for his dick, i wanted him to do more, to touch me, anything that would fulfil my needs.
Jungkook got up and pulled down his boxers, his member sprung up hitting his lower stomach.

Jungkook: suck.

His voice was low and hoarse, I got on my knees and moved my face to right in front of his dick, i parted my lips and kissed his tip and then took him whole, while bobbing my head up and down i massaged his balls trying to make him cum faster.
I licked his tip making him close to his release, i started bobbing my head again, he twitched in my mouth and soon after came, i swallowed it all, not wasting any of his salty cum.

He pulled me up so we were face to face and our lips millimeters away, he crashed his lips on mine and at the same time he put the vibrator on again making me jolt forward.

Jungkook put the vibrator on the highest and just looked how i was in pure pleasure, when i almost came he pulled the vibrator out.

Y/n: whyy??

Jungkook: i wanna be in you when you cum.

With that he pushed me on the bed and teased my clit with his tip, i whimpered in frustration but before i could say anything he roughly slammed into me.
I arched my back and gasped for air, jungkook started going at a fast phase making me roll my eyes to the back of my head.

Jungkook pulled out and placed me on his lap.

Jungkook: ride me.

I grabbed his dick and lined it up with my pussy, i slowly pushed him until his balls reached my ass, once i sat comfortable i started bouncing up and down as fast as i could, jungkook put his hands on my waist, guiding my movements, making me bounce even faster on him.

The sound of skin slapping and moans were heard all over the room.

I felt a knot forming in my lower stomach and soon after i came all over jungkook's dick, i felt him twitch inside, knowing he was close i gathered all my energy to fasten my phase, he groaned and came inside me, he pulled out and looked at how both of our cum dripped out of my pussy.

Y/n: that was the best punishment ever.

Jungkook: it's because your pregnant.

Y/n: you're gonna be a great father.

Jungkook: i know. Hehe.

Y/n: ofcourse.

After i said that i felt so tired that i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Jungkook pov.

I saw that y/n had fallen asleep so i cleaned her up and after that i laid next to her cuddling her.
I whispered sweet words in her ear and after that i also fell asleep.

____________________________________________

Sorry for late update, i'm kinda out of ideas so please give me some ideas.
hope you enjoyed this chapter <3