🔞when his friends come over🔞

Y/n pov.

I woke up in jungkook's arms with marlin curled up in a ball against my back, jungkook was still sleeping peacefully so i decided to make breakfast, i stood up from the bed earning a groan from jungkook but he didn't wake up, i walked to the bathroom, while brushing my teeth marlin walked in wagging his tail, when i was done i picked marlin up and walked down stairs with him still in my arms, i walked in to the kitchen and put marlin dow to give him some food, after that i grabbed the bacon, some eggs and toasts, while i was making the bacon and eggs i felt two arms slip around my waist, i giggled turning around seeing jungkook with a sleepy face, i kissed his lips and walked over to the table and put the food on it, we sat down and started eating and talking for a bit.

Jungkook: is it okay if my friends come over today?

Y/n: ofcourse, how late will they be here?

Jungkook: in about half an hour

Y/n: okay

After we there done i cleaned up the table and together with jungkook we washed the dishes, when we where done with that the doorbell rang, jungkook opened then door and there where 6 handsome guys.
They walked in and introduced themselfs.

??: hi i'm seokjin but you can call me jin.
The guy with a super handsome face said.

??: hey i'm yoongi.
The guy with a cute gummy smile said.

??: hi sunshine i'm hoseok.
The guy with a sunshine smile said.

??: hi i'm namjoon
The tallest guy said.

??: hi i'm jimin nice to meet you.
The shortest guy said.

??: hey cutie i'm taehyung.
The guy with a boxy smile said.

What he said made me blush and when i looked at jungkook he was glaring at taehyung but taehyung didn't notice.

Y/n: hi i'm y/n nice to meet you all.

Jungkook: come lets wach a movie. *he said gritting his teeth*

All: okay let's go.

We all sat down on the couch in the living room (it's a really big couch) and looked for which movie to watch, after some arguing we decided to watch the conjuring, they all looked at me as if i would be scared but they don't know that i love watching horror movies and that i already watched that movie a couple of times.
Halfway in the movie hoseok was literally on namjoon's lap screaming in fear, we were all laughing at the sight of them, namjoon pushed hoseok off his lap, hoseok tried to act as if nothing had happened and started to focus on the tv again, after some time we heard something breaking in the kitchen, everybody looked at namjoon but he just looked as shocked as us everybody except me jumped up and ran to a hiding place, i just looked at them dumbfounded, i got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen where i saw marlin playing with a toy, i started laughing my ass of after seeing all the guy walking in to the kitchen looking super scared.
Marlin walked up to them while wagging his tail, they all let out a sigh of relief before showering marlin with love and attention. They all walked back to the living room to watch another movie while i stayed in the kitchen to grab something to drink, i had the feeling that someone was staring at me and when I turned around I saw jungkook glaring at me, he came up to me and whispered in my ear.

Jungkook: i saw the way you looked at taehyung.

Y/n: i-i didn't look a-at him in any w-way.

Jungkook: don't lie to me babygirl.

Y/n: i-i'm sorry.

Jungkook: sadly my friends are in the living room otherwise i would have made you scream my name right here.

Y/n: ...

Jungkook: but you'll get your punishment when they are gone.

His words made my panties soaked but i couldn't do anything because his friends where still here and if i could touch myself my punishment would get worse, so i just walked into the living room and set down
next to jungkook and grabbed a blanket to cover my legs i tried to focus on the movie and tried to ignore the fact that jungkook's hand was slowly creeping up my thigh, his hand caressed my thigh slowly going higher to my inner thing and up to my pussy his hand made his way into my panties, he smirked when he felt how wet i was and started to circle is finger on my clit, i was about to let a moan slip when he removed his hand and licked his fingers, i glared at him but he just focused on the movie.

Time skip after the movie.

Namjoon: we are going now cause it's getting late.

Y/n: bye hope to see you all soon.

All: bye.

Ones they were gone jungkook turned me around and slammed me against the door and kissed me roughly i kissed back and our tongues were dancing with each other, he grabbed my upper thigh which made me jump on him and put my legs around his waist, he walked me over to the couch and put me down, he kissed my lips passionately and then made his way down my jaw to my neck till he found my sweet spot he sucked on it making me moan softly, i pulled my shirt over my head and also pulled his shirt of after that he continued to kiss from my sweet spot to my collarbones while unclipping my bra and then continued to kiss down to my breasts, his sucked om my left niple and played with my right niple, i moaned softly at his lips and hand on my niples, he moved his hands to my pants line and pulled them down with my panties, his hands roamend over my wet pussy until he suddenly pushed his fingers on my clit, circling it at a fast pace, i moaned loudly in surprise as he pushed his middle finger in me, thrusting it in and out of me, when i was wide enough he added another finger and plunging them in me till i came on them, he licked them clean and pulled his pants down while wispering in my ear.

Jungkook: oh baby girl, i'm gonna ruin you tight litle pussy.

Y/n: *moans*

Jungkook: daddy is gonna show who you belong to, you want that?

Y/n: *nods*

Jungkook: use your words baby girl *slaps my ass*

Y/n: y-yes daddy, s-show me.

With that he grabbed my throat and rammed himself into me, i moaned loudly and while he kept ramming into me, it felt so good that i couldn't take it, moaned for him to go slower but he just picked up his pace and went even faster, i close my eyes earning another smak to my ass.

Jungkook: i want you to look at me while i fuck you *he said in a deep voice*

Y/n: s-sorry daddy.

After i came on his dick he turned me around and put me on all four, ramming into me even deeper than before, he hit my g-spot dead end making me shed tears of pleasure, i came once again but he still kept going at the same fast pace, i felt him twitch inside me before he pulled out and came on my back.
We both collapsed on the couch, jungkook hugged me and pulled a blanket over uss he kissed my lips before whispering in my ear.

Jungkook: who do you belong to?

Y/n: to you, to my daddy jungkook.

Jungkook: i love you baby girl.

Y/n: i love you to daddy.

Word count 1324.