pregnant?

I woke up feeling super nauseous, I ran to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet , because of the noises jungkook woke up and ran to the bathroom, he held my hair and stroked my back.
Once i was done i washed my mouth and went to lay on the bed, jungkook walked over to me and laid next to me, he rubbed my belly and asked what was wrong.

Jungkook: what happened?

Y/n: i don't know, did you come inside yesterday?

Jungkook: not i pulled out.

Y/n: can it be that i'm pregnant?

Jungkook: i'll go to the grocery store to get you a pregnancy test.

Jungkook went to the grocery store, while he was gone i just cried on the bed while hugging marlin, after ten minutes i was done crying and went downstairs to feed marlin and make breakfast cause i was hungry, once i was done eating i cleaned up and sat on the couch and started looking for a movie on netflix, i decided to watch a kdrama, there was a sad scene and i started crying again, i grabbed marlin and hugged him while crying, i was still crying when jungkook walked in, he came up to me and sat down on the couch, he grabbed me and laid my head on his lap and started stroking my hair and whispered sweet words to me, eventually i was done crying and asked him if he had the pregnancy test for me.

Y/n: *snif* d-do you have the test for me?

Jungkook: yes baby, it's in the bag.

Y/n: thank you.

Jungkook: no problem baby.

He packed my lips before standing up and grabbing the test out of the bag, he gave i to me and i walked to the bathroom, he walked after me and stayed in front of the door while i took the test.
I took the test and called jungkook in side, we waited vijf  minutes, after vijf minutes i looked at the test and started crying again, i gave the test to jungkook and he looked at it in shock, he dropped the test and hugged me and started stroking my back softly.

(The test)

(The test)

Y/n: *sob* w-what are w-we gonna d-do now?

Jungkook: do you wan't to abort it?

Y/n: no i could never get rid of my own child.

Jungkook: then we're keeping it.

Y/n: b-but what a-about our parents?

Jungkook: i don't care about that, it's our baby and i'm gonna do anything i can to take care of you and my baby.

I started crying even harder when he said that, he picked me up and put me down on my bed and cuddled with me, marlin jumped on the bed and laid next to uss.
After half an hour i got hungry and asked jungkook to order some food, he smiled sweetly and took his phone from the bedside table and ordered some pizza and some other snacks.
About an hour later someone knocked at the door, jungkook got up and walked downstairs to get the food, he came back with the pizza and some snacks and sat down on the bed again, he opened the pizza box and started feeding me a slyce.
Once the pizza was finished jungkook opened the back of sour gummy bears.
(A/n my favorite candy)
After two hours all snacks were gone and we were just talking about what to do next.

Y/n: so.. how are we gonna tell our parents or are we not gonna tell them?

Jungkook: lets wait till the right time, okay?

Y/n: okay. But when were gonna tell them are we gonna tell them the truth?

Jungkook: when we are we are gonna tell them the truth.

Jungkook: were gonna find a way to make this work.

Y/n: okay baby.

All of a sudden my phone rang and it was my mom, i looked at jungkook, he gave me a reassuring smile i looked back at my phone and picked up.

*on the phone*

Mom: hey kiddo's hows it going?

Y/n: good, and with you and dad?

Mom: also good, i just called to tell you that we will be back next weekend.

Y/n: how late?

Mom: we will be home at 5pm if the isn't to much traffic.

Y/n: okay <3

Mom: i gotta go, me and your dad are going to the beach for a late night walk.

Y/n: have fun.

Mom: tell jungkook i said hello <33

Y/n: i will, byee<33

*Phone call ends*

Jungkook and i talked for awhile and soon enough i fell asleep on his shoulder.

Jungkook pov.

Y/n and i where talking for awhile, it fell silent and i just stared at the ceiling thinking about what the future will hold when i suddenly felt something heavy on my shoulder, i looked over and saw y/n sleeping with marlin on her lap and her head on my shoulder, i smiled and laid her down comfortably and laid next to her, whispering sweet words in her ear.

Jungkook: i'm gonna take care of you and our soon to be little one.
I will love you till i die and i will do anything i can to protect you.

Author pov.

With that jungkook also fell asleep while cuddling y/n, holding her tightly in his arms.

Short chapter but better something than nothing <3