The Beginning

Slap

The sound echoed through the mountains and the Myra Kingdom. Through the garden in the castle

"How many times will you act like this? You can't leave the castle and you especially can't leave your room!" The woman yelled at the young child. She held onto her cheek as she silently cried. Knowing better then to make any sound, "ignoring me now? How dare you?!" She raises her hand again to smack the child. She flinches and holds up her hands as a protest.

"N-No! Please!" She cried out in pain.

KaThunk

Something made a sound like it hit wood. Y/N lifted up her head and moved her hands and widens her eyes in horror. One of the women your father had been with just got shot. With an arrow. Y/N looked around. She didn't know how to feel.

"Y-Y/N..." the lady pleas as she trembles, "Help..."

She just stands there, smiling and crying. What was happening?

"Wh-"

"Aaaah!" A female screamed. It was a maid. She dropped a tray and ran away. A few minutes later, some guards showed up.

"Your highness?! What happened?!" The captain yelled out and all he saw was her pointing at Y/N.

"How could you?!" He yelled out as he grabbed the young Y/N by her arm. Yanking her towards the inside of the castle, "How could you be so horrible as to shoot your brothers mother?!"

He marched her to the throne room and threw her to the ground. The king was in his throne and looked down at the ground in disgust.

"What has she done this time?" He asked.

"She's shot Lady Delilah with an arrow, your highness." The captain told him as he kneeled. Y/N stayed on the ground. She was the most hated child in the kingdom, all because she was cursed. It was foretold that she would one day take over the kingdom with an army of darkness.

They've tried killing her but she just comes back to life and seems to lose her memories.

"Father!" A young boy runs into the room, two guards following him.

"We tried to stop him sir but he is a trickster."

"Jack," the captain started, "now is not the time."

"But? She didn't do it! I saw it!" Jack yelled but was held back by the guards.

"Learn to control your son, Captain. Or else I'll cut out his tongue and turn him into a servant." The king said.

"I understand, your majesty. Luis? Ray? Please escort my son out." The Captain ordered and they did. Jack was kicking the whole time.

"No! Y/N is innocent! Don't do this!" He yelled and Y/N got up off the ground to look over at him. Mouthing the words,

'Thank you'

As she cried and the doors were closed.

"Y/N!"

Y/N turned her head to look up at her father. He looked down at her disappointingly.

"Would you care to explain WHY you shot your brothers mother?" He asked her and she stood there saying nothing. She didn't do it. Even though she deserves it. All she did was abuse her everyday. Like the maids and servants. Even her brothers and sisters. She was the first born but that doesn't Mather because she was the cursed child.