the boys get a dog lol

They get a dog lol

Fluff

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

"PHIL! TOMMY! TECHNO! COME DOWN HERE, QUICK!" Wilbur had yelled, voice laced in panic. The first one downstairs was Phil, obviously, and then Techno and Tommy.

"Wilbur? What happened? Are you alright-" the oldest must've seen what the brunette was kneeling by, wrapped in Wilbur's jacket and shivering. "Phil, I don't know what to do! I found this dog on the side of the road and so I came back with it but I've never had a pet to take care of-"

By now the other three had gathered around Wilbur and the puppy, and Phil had shushed him. "Wil, calm down. It'll be fine." His relaxed, serious approach seemed to work, because his son had slumped his shoulders.

Phil kneeled down next to Wilbur and looked up at Techno and Tommy. "You two, go get some heated up food and towels." He instructed, waving them off. He turned back to the dog and the nervous mess.

"Wilbur, I told you. It will be fine. Now, go get some water in a bowl." The taller wasted no time, getting up and speed walking to the kitchen.

Phil looked down at the animal, noticing its eyes slowly opening. He smiled and gently pet it, chirping happily when the dog licked his hand. His wings fluttered and his sons soon came back in the room, items in hand.

Tommy set down the food, as did Wilbur with the water, and Phil grabbed the towels Techno had handed, slowly removing Wilbur's jacket and replacing it with the warmer towels.

"So, is it okay? What gender is it?" Tommy asked, sitting on the couch. With one quick check, Phil informed them that this dog was a female. Wilbur grinned excitedly and pet her, his own wings fluttering as well.

Techno quickly decided to join his blonde brother on the couch, deciding that's better than standing to the side awkwardly. The younger had laughed at him, and then got smacked.

When the small dog sat up, she immediately ate the food that sat near her, tail wagging happily. Everyone smiled at that. When she had finished eating, Wilbur and Phil encouraged her to drink the water, which she did, and then the whole room relaxed.

Over the next couple of weeks, they had named her, deciding Penny was a good name, and gave her a collar. They also took her to the vet, and thankfully she didn't have anything bad. She had made the household a little brighter, always barking and breaking the dull silence.

Phil loved making her dog-friendly food and treats, Wilbur loved it when he sang and she sat and listened. Tommy loved yelling, laughing when she would howl along with him, and Techno loved when he was lying in bed, she would curl up next to him at night, and in the morning she would bark and chew on his hair.

They loved Penny unconditionally, and she loved them just as much.