8. a fight

Siddharth pov.

"Come in" I ordered not bothering to look at the door , I heard the footsteps of someone coming toward me.
"Sir" I heard the female voice and her way was so seductive , my eyes diverted from my laptop to her.

I saw her smiling seductively at me , her hair is curled from the bottom , she is wearing tight top with v cut which is revealing her cleavage. With tight , short skirt.

She kept file in front of me bending down giving me a perfect view of her cleavage. I snapped toward the file while Checking it she flipped the some pages for me touching my hand from her finger. I closed the file and leaned at the chair

"Good job , now you can go"

"Thank you sir" she walked toward the door , moving her hips , smirk played on my lips.

My phone rang

"What are you doing" arishfa asked

"Seeing a girl who tried to seduce me" and I can tell she rolled her eyes.

"Now you are planning to sleep with her right" she asked in mocking way.

"Yes"

"Don't you dare okay now you are married , be loyal to your wife" she scold. I scoffed

"So what , I have already told her that Don't interfere in my life , its my life yrr I can do anything"

"Really I don't know anything just I am telling you don't hurt her, you are mature but she is not , aunty and vaishu di told me how she is , and hearing about her from your mouth it describes how much good , innocent and nice she is , in a short time she had became member of your family Don't hurt her " I rolled my eyes.

I dismissed the call.

Its true she is nice, cute , innocent but this is also true that I never wanted this marriage neither with ashnoor nor with her. But because of my mother I said yes . And about behaving nice with her its because of my mother to whom I have promised, and she is cute and nice that I don't want to be rude with her.

I don't want control in my life , and I don't want her to ruin her this time to try for this marriage she can do whatever she want.

__________

Avneet pov

I am really thinking to give chance to this marriage I know it was all of sudden , unwanted but still if we both will work on this marriage it will be perfect. I don't want divorce , now I am okay with him.

He is not that much bad , i am trying to learn cooking. Today I will talk about this to him atleast we can be friends it will help us to keep this marriage.

Tonight I cooked the food , not alone rena aunty gave me instructions I tried my best . Learning cooking is fun I think , whole noon I have seen the videos of cooking , I talked with vaishnavi di and she made me understood that this marriage is not only about us but now its connected to our family too. And his family is really nice, vaishnavi di is like my noor di , mamma, bhaiya and papa all are good.

Except him but he is also little bit good only little bit....

Its 10 of night but still he is not home why.

I think work

But why he is not receiving my calls , its really scaring ne he is fine or not I don't have any other phone number I don't want to call to abhi bahi as I don't want to make them worry.

And my food is getting cold , I am really hungry.

*

*