19. soft cries

"Siddharth call on my number I don't know where I kept my phone" she looked around to find her phone.

He call her and they both heard her ringtone. Phone was on the kitchen "Siddharth my phone" she pointed toward the kitchen , he nodded and walked inside the kitchen , she saw him going , she crossed her fingers biting her lips in nervousness.

She quickly looked away when he grabbed her phone from the counter.

Siddharth looked at avneet and saw her looking somewhere else , his eyes snapped at phone screen then to her but something hit him his eyes widened , and he looked at phone.

My love

She had saved his number with My love name.

She was watching him from the corner of her eyes , and her cheeks reddened when she found him looking at the phone.

"Siddharth what happen" she said normally trying to hide her nervousness or happiness.

"Nothing avneet " he behaved like nothing happened , he didn't saw anything , avneet saw him coming toward him , she was confuse.

Did he saw or not.

She saw him coming toward him holding her phone simple expression on his face .

He came in front of him "si- and holding her chin he smashed his lips this time she was surprised , she didn't except it ,his hand hold her waist , and roamed on her body. His hand went on her butts he squeezed them making her gasp , taking an advantage he slipped his tounge inside her mouth.

She moved her lips too and he smiled , he broke the kiss with his hand on her waist.

"Sid- I love you too wifeyy.

She blinked and she felt his lips on her lips again he kissed her again and she responded with the same passion and love. It was short . After breaking the kiss he pecked her forehead.

Their love moment was ruined by a call. Siddharth looked away in irritation.

He removed his hand from her waist ,and took out his phone .

"Yes "

"Oh yeah I am coming"

He looked at her wife keeping back his phone on his pocket , she is sad that he is going for buisness trip.

"Wifeyy I have to go" he cupped her face.

"Hmmmm" she hummed in sad tone.

"Hey wifeyy don't be sad this look dosen't suits you " he said in his perky voice but still he also don't want to go.

"When you will come back"

"After a month"she nodded with a pout , he give a peck on her pout. She pushed him outside, "hey hey what is this " he said trying to come inside.

"Go early and come soon very soon go " she pointed outside, he chuckled.

"Ok I am going but give me my good bye kiss" he walked toward her.

"No when you will come back then I will give you now go" she pushed him.

"Its cheating avneet how I am gonna survive" she half closed the door

"Water, food, air , oxygen everything is present for you now go and come soon" she closed the door.

"Ok I am going" she heard his. Footsteps , she slowly opened the door , taking out her head first she saw him standing near his car , she came out opening door full and she waved her hand to him.