20. Teasing her

"Avneet come fast" Siddharth said turning back looking at avneet who is walking limp he smiled , he sat on driver seat and saw her walking toward him.

"You are really slow girl" he said and she glared at him.
"Shut up its because of you"

"What I did" he asked.

"Oh really you don't know what you did last night" she blushed a little remembering Last night. He kept his hand on her thigh and she glared at him.

"I did really good job aah I am feeling proud on myself" he patted his back with smile.

"And I am feeling pitty on myself " he looked at her.

"Avneet don't behave like you didn't enjoyed especially you was asking for more" he teased and she hit him on his shoulder.

"And your moan- SHUT UP" he laughed.

He again kept his hand on her thigh. She glared at him."titooo remove your hand" hearing that word he tightened his grip on steering "avneet don't call me that"

"No titoo this name is perfect for you " he looked at her. "Shut up avneet I swear I will punish you."

"Oh really what you will do"

" "I swear you will be not able to walk for weeks"hearing him she blushed.

"shut up " she threw her hand in sky to hit him but stopped.

"Why you stopped avneet oh yeah how I can forget if you will touch me you can lose your control "he teased and rubbed her thigh over her jeans.

"Siddharth please" she begged him to stop his teasing or his hands.

"Avneet don't beg me we are in car please control yourself " he chuckled and she hit him on his shoulder.

"Remove your hand" she jerked his hand.

"You are being really bad girl I will teach you some lessons, wait girl" he warned.

"Shut up" she looked away outside of the window hiding her pink cheeks , he smiled .

She saw a couple on bike girls was sitting behind back Hugging the boy. She snapped toward Siddharth.

"Do you know how to ride bike" she asked.

"Yes I know" his eyes was focused on the road.

"Next time we will go in bike riding" she said excitedly.

"But I will ride very fast " her lips thined in a line.

"Then I will not sit in your bike" she looked away ,he smiled still eyes focusing on road.

"I am not talking about bike riding "

"SHUT UP SIDDHARTH" he chuckled.

"Avneet avneet" he called her but she was looking at window making fake angry face.

"Avneet talk to me I will not do anything now " she snapped toward him and looked at her thigh where he had again kept his hand.

"And what is this" he looked at his hand.

"Do you want me to remove my hand" she nodded

"Really" he rubbed her thigh over her jeans she again nodded feeling nervous with his touch.

"But its your problem I don't want to stop" he said and again snapped toward the road. She moved from her seat and sat on her lap Siddharth looked at her with surprise "avneet what are you doing I am driving" he said focusing on road.