10.His changed behaviour

"sidddddddddddddddddharth"

Hearing the voice he opened his eyes and found her looking at him with anger , her hands on her hips , red eyes.

"You idiot , Duffer , battameez, menwhore , pervert , here your wife is dieing in pain and instead of helping her you are standing here with.pout really ohh how i can forget that you are a menwhore you might be thinking about kissing girls , whoring around them right , you pushed the gagan and here you didn't even helped me" he blinked not able to understand , then realisation hit his mind that was his imagination.

'But why that and kissing her'

'is it because she was crying'

"Siddharth if you want your head attached with your body then please Stop thinking nonsense especially about her'

"Now open your mouth or still you are thinking about that girl oh by the way tell me who was that girl , miya , that employe or someone else" she asked , her voice was sounding little bit jealousy type.

He took steps toward her , but she didn't move back he didn't stop until they was very close.

"That girl was you "

"And what you was imagining about me"

He wrapped his hand around her bare waist and pulled her closer making her gasp, her hair was blowing in the air , he removed her hair infront of her eyes and tucked them behind her ears.

"Sidd"-shh let me tell you what I was imagining about you"he whispered

He traced his finger on her face and Stopped in her lips , he can feel her breathing getting fast , he rubbed her cheeks which had became red , and he leaned closer to her lips.

His lips touched something its not soft , he opened his eyes to see and found her phone between their lips. He clenched his jaw and found her smirking. She pushed him.

"Idiot "

"I am your husband , I have right to kiss you"

"Yes you are my husband that's why you don't have right to sleep with other girls" she answered back. He clenched his fist and unclenched it.

_______

Now they are in park avneet is in swing and gagan is swaying the swing , miya is talking pics with with small children. And Siddharth is sitting on bench staring at avneet.

His attention got distract hearing the boy voice who is cry and sat beside him .
He was small and he was crying holding the phone seeing something. Siddharth ignored him but his voice was irritating .

"Why are you crying you want chocolate" he asked to make his mouth shut , that boy Shook his head is no ,

"Then go and cry somewhere else" he don't like children's especially when they cry.

But now I am living with one kid and seeing her cry make me verge to kiss her

"Bhaiya you can't understand my pain"

"I don't even want to under" and that boy started crying more , Getting everyone attention. They was staring at Siddharth like he slapped that boy

"Don't cry what happen tell me "he rubbed his back , because all are staring at him.

"My my girlfriend cheated on me" his hand stopped rubbing his back , he stared at him with wide eyes.