Birthday surprise pt.1

(Threesome)
Namjoon X Reader X Jin

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Namjoon has been feeling down a lot lately bc of all the stress he is been under.
He is a very successful businessman and he is trying to expand his company.
Namjoons birthday is is in a couple of days and assume it's another wave of sadness he gets before his birthday , but it was different this time . He is been very off he doesn't want to talk but he is not angry at you at all .
So why doesn't he wants to have sex .
You understand he is busy but he is been busier and always had time even if it was a quick sex.
Since you couldn't figure it out you decided to call jin.
If you didn't know his best friend
Would know right?
Wrong bc jin doesn't had a clue.
The man was under you started getting stress too. In order to decrease his stress you decided to go on a date with you best friend Jungkook. He totally is crushing on you and you knew it. You guys were really close I mean he was your first time. But you both know that shouldn't have happened and you both are "over it".
When you got home namjoon was supposed to be taking a shower but you heard moaning from the bedroom. You thought he was cheating and you heart was heavy. But it was just porn. Your wondering what kind of ceo would leave his browser open like that and was supper confused .
Little do you know his been leaving hints for you. He want to do that with you, he wants to see you getting fucked by someone else. He was too shy and you might say no.
After thinking about it you finally realized what was going on. It was only 3 day till his birthday and your scared because you don't want to do it with a stranger.
You could only ask your friends or his friends.
Taehyung is underaged and is namjoons younger brother. Hoseok was happily married. Jimins gay ass wouldn't let his bisexual ass husband yoongi do it . ( you always thought he was hot )
Jungkook Liked you So he wasn't even as option Jin was the only one left.
You texted him and explained to him what you thought was going on. Jin gave in your pretty sure it was one of his many kinks. When namjoon was done taking a shower you guys decided to go to sleep.
You felt bad because he was stressed and tired.
He had to go to work early tomorrow and you couldn't help. You wanted to suck him off but he clearly needed his sleep. His birthday was on a Saturday but he had work.
You thought he would be off because you would feel more comfortable doing something like that at home.
The thought of namjoon watching you fucking his best friend on his couch turned you on soo much and you thought namjoon might like that too.

Comment and VOTE please ❤