Office sex pt 2 | jhs

"shit shit shit get under the table." Hoseok whisper yelled, shoving you under the table and quickly sitting down on the chair.
your coworker, Taehyung walked in.
"woah, why is there such mess on the floor?" he asked, examining Hoseok's expression.
you took your chance to suck off Hoseok knowing how close he was to cumning but taehyung ruined it.
"could you come lat- ngh! s-shit." Hoseok couldn't finish his sentence as you started madly sucking on his dick, making his thighs quiver. oh, if only Taehyung knew what was happening under the office table. "are you okay."
"yes! everything's fine! j-just stop by later!" Hoseok yelled, not on purpose, but you were driving him insane as he received the blowjob of his life. Taehyung excused himself and immediately left.
Hoseok pushed back the chair, resting his back against it and spreading his legs.
Gripping your hair tightly, he mouth fucked you until you gagged. "fuck! I'm gonna c*m and you're gonna swallow everything."

Just as he said that, his juices flowed into your throat. you moaned, sending tingly vibrations through his dick. Hoseok rode through his high with loud moans and growls, falling back into the chair, watching as your lips detached from his member.

"damn y/n. that was so good." he whined as you wiped your lips. "I fully agree. now let's clean up this mess."
"I see." Hoseok pointed at the cum stained floor between your thighs. Little did they know, traumatized taehyung stood behind the door, waiting to tell Hoseok that their boss is going to pay his office a visit in a few minutes.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 🔗