Movie theater pt.2 | jjk

"jeon... "you whimpered afraid that someone would actually see you, but it was such a turn on for you to get caught in a situation like that, as instead of stopping him from coming further, you leaned down to his neck and started sucking into his skin making sure to leave massive love bites to show everyone that he was yours. He giggled from the ticklish sensation and continued what he was doing whilst he felt a rush of satisfaction passing through his body every time he saw you trying to trap your moans, he was enjoying every bit of it.
"is my baby jealous" "and I can see you are horny too" you moaned reaching his abs from under his shirt as he tapped on your thigh asking you to solve his problem. Yet again you looked around and you saw his ex still looking at your with narrowed eyes. You smiled at her slyly and quickly started undoing jungkook's pants whistle he pushed you back toward the other seats and moved your panties aside his hands trailing under your shirt climbing up to massage your breasts.

"on top baby" he kissed the corner of your lips along with your jaw. You chuckled jumping again on his lap as you pushed your hands inside his underwear, teasing his tip a little bit before you sat down on his member and groaned out into his ears in a teasing manner.

he moaned himself and caught both your hips tightly while he felt your hands floating up to his shoulders pushing him aggressively back to the chair, your body moving up and down into him in a way he was not getting enough from.

"is she still looking at us" "what do you mean" "you know exactly what I mean jelly" he giggled tilting his head back as he watched you turn your chin down avoiding his intense gazes. Jungkook smile yet again and moved his nails against your back leaning you closer to him causing your cheeks to redden"are you shy?" you didn't answer "don't be, beautiful look at me" he said out of nowhere and move your hips harder into him as he admiralty brush your hair away from your face and kissed your lips once again, in a more rushed way "better now" he smiled at you as you rolled your eyes back feeling yourself close.

his moans became messier and his hands lost control on what he was doing. He gulped hardly and pushed his two fingers inside your mouth causing you to drop exhausted on him as you organized right away, he kissed the top of your head and continued to move your hips lazily on top of him for few more minutes before he reached his high as well and leaned back at the chair his nose sniffing your scent."sleep baby we still have more than an hour until the movie is over" "mhmm" you hummed snuggling further in his chest while he moved you slightly up to wear back his pants and turned your body around for a better position "cute" he interviewed your fingers together and kissed the back of your ear"l m not tired" "don't worry i won't eat your snacks you can rest big mouth" "next time you will say that I'll show you what can fit perfectly in this mouth" you closed your eyes and chewed the collar of his hoddie before you felt your breath getting slower "next time we fuck infront of sunny we should invite her for a three some"

Guys please do vote & comment for more ❤