Public sex 1 | ot7

Y/n has boobies n pussy, exhibitionism, public sex.

Y/n is a little tease. She likes going out in skimpy clothing, sometimes naked. She remembers the time she went to a comic con with only body paint. it was a thrilling day.

today, she finds herself wearing jeans overalls, it's so short that her ass is practically spilling out
- just the way she likes it. She knows others like it too, from the way she hears scandalised gasps with every bouncy step she takes.

and her being her, the top buttons are undone.
boobs popped out and on display. She puts on a good show for the pedestrians as she makes her way to the local supermart.

when her eyes meet an old man looking her way, y/n smiles mischievously and wiggles her body, letting her boobs jiggle. The old man nearly faints.

No one stops her because they're all used to her strange antics. many simply chose to ignore her and those who shamelessly stare get a flirtatious wink back.

She's passing by a construction site where her eye catches a group of construction workers working away in the scorching heat of the sun.

She swallows when she notes the bulging muscles and the sweat dripping off their bodies.
Y/n moves closer and soon gets caught by a man.

"hey- can't you see we're working over here!" Namjoon, the big man yells, sounding angry. It only makes y/n drool more. Namjoon spins around, smiling and that's when the man notes her exposed chest.

"the hell..." but he doesn't complain. Y/n holds her breath as namjoon approaches her. gone is the angry expression and instead, y/n finds a perverted smile on his face.

"we were just about to go on break. would you like to join, pretty thing?"

Y/n is nodding her head before she can even finish hearing the man. She lets namjoon guide her into a small break room at the corner of the construction site and there she finds a group of six tired and exhausted men resting on their break. yet when they find y/n staring at the doorframe, all of them spring to life.

"help us relieve some stress, why don't you?" Y/n hums and feels arms snake around from her back. it's the man that brought her here.

Namjoon reaches the front and gropes y/n's tits. "so soft and all for us..."

Y/n watches two men get up from their seats and approach him.

"where did you find this little slut?" Jungkook barks in a thick busan accent and harshly pulls at the remaining closed buttons of y/n's overalls.

"walked inside herself. seems like she's desperate." the groping stops only for taehyung to slap her tit.

Y/n moans. "nhhng-"

Namjoon moves his hands downward to squeeze her fat ass and hums. "damn, we really hit jackpot today, huh!"

Jungkook and taehyung agrees and y/n notes the remaining to man who are still sitting on the sofa with their hands inside their pants. She grins shyly.

one of the men in front of her, jungkook the one who unbuttoned her overalls, leans down to take one nipple into his mouth.

"fuck," y/n whines, ass grinding back on the man behind her.

her outfit is pulled down from her body until she's left standing naked and it's only then that yoongi and Hoseok decide to join. Y/n's heart beats faster.
She gets pulled towards the sofa and pushed down until she's on all fours.

Taehyung hovers above her, and jungkook behind her.

She feels a finger prodding at her wet hole. "mate, look at this whore. so wet." the loud cheers make y/n duck her head from the embarrassment.

but she can't hide the way her body shivers in anticipation. She leaks some more at the idea of these men just pinning her down and using her.

her attention is pulled away when she feels something rub against her cheek.

Comment and vote please 💘
(5 comments and 10 votes for part 2)