Chapter-44

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

"It was really nice talking to you Mr. Jeon." Seojoon shook his hand with Jungkook who also politely smiled back.

"So are you coming for dinner the day after tomorrow?" Seojoon asked and Jungkook nodded his head, "Of course Mr. Park. I will see you the day after tomorrow."

They bid their farewells and Jungkook left with Yugyeom. Seojoon leaned back in his chair while the door was thrown open and young man who has silver hair barged in. Seojoon doesn't even need to look up to know who is it.

"Hey bro, what's up!" Taehyung made himself comfortable and placed his legs on the table. Seojoon just glanced at him once and ignored him after. After a few minutes, Taehyung finally spoke up, "Um, I kinda need some money right now." Seojoon glanced at him and threw his black card at him without even looking up, he said, "Now get out and don't disturb me."

Taehyung nodded his head up and down happily and walked out looking at the black card with shining eyes. After he left Seojoon looked up from his laptop and chuckled shaking his head, "He is such a baby."

----------------------- 

Meanwhile when Jungkook and Yugyeom walked out of the company building, Jungkook suddenly stopped walking. Yugyeom looked at him confused and asked, "What's wrong?"

Jungkook didn't said anything but placed a hand on his chest. Why is my heart beating so fast?

The wind suddenly got harsh and the sound of lightning sounded in the sky. His heart was feeling uneasy, like he was leaving something very important to him here. His heart was beating very fast. He looked around but found no one. 

I felt as if he is here. He thought to himself. Yugyeom pulled his arm and said, "The weather is not good. We should leave now." Jungkook looked back once again and reluctantly left. His heart was saying him to stay there a little longer. He just had the feeling, that something was left behind.

When their car drove off, Taehyung walked out of the company building bouncing like a child. Suddenly harsh wind hit his face and he moved back some steps. He was about to go when he was pulled back by someone. 

"I will not let you go in this type of weather!" It was Seojoon who had pulled him back. He was panting, looked like he had ran here. Without even waiting for his reply, Taehyung was picked up and carried inside by him.

-----------------------------

"Please." Mina pleaded him again. "Only this once." She said.

Taehyung sighed and said, "Okay."

It was Mina's wedding today and they were sitting in the royal suite of the five star hotel. Well, Mina didn't like the guy he is getting married with and so he asked Taehyung to disguise as her and attend the wedding. Of course Taehyung didn't have to marry the guy, he can run away at time because he is a mastermind at that. He has ditched his wedding five times already. And the guy Mina is marrying hasn't seen Mina yet, so it wouldn't be that big of a problem. But Mina's parents are gonna be a problem. Taehyung smirked and said, "We will also replace them with some actors. I mean we can just give them some sleeping pills and lock them in a room. And there would be only a few guests there, so we would be able to handle it."

Mina smirked and agreed.

After a few minutes, Taehyung was ready. Mina looked at him and gasped, covering her mouth, "If I was a lesbian I would have kissed you right here."

"Wtf shut up!" Taehyung cursed while pulling the ridiculously long dress.