Chapter- 81

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

After seeing Grandpa Li off, Taehyung went back to sleep since it was still early.

Later when he woke up, he found himself sitting in a car. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. The person driving the car was Jimin and sitting beside him was Yugyeom.

Taehyung realized that there was a weight on his shoulder and saw a head full of black hair. He slightly tilted the person's head and it turned out to be Jungkook.

"What's happening?" He asked.

Jimin glanced at him from the front mirror and said, "You're up. You wanna eat something first or should we go for shopping first?"

In between their conversation, Jungkook also woke up and looked around.

Taehyung rubbed his fiance's head and muttered, "Good morning." Jungkook pecked his lips and replied, "Good morning, love."

Then a cup of coffee was shoved into his hands by Yugyeom who said, "Drink this first."

Jimin explained, "I didn't wanted to waste time walking you up so we threw you into the car directly. Saved us a lot of work, right Yug?"

Yugyeom replied, "Yep."

Taehyung and Jungkook were speechless: "......"

It took them whole day to complete their shopping. It was already midnight by the time they returned.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung collapsed on the couch in the living room from exhaustion and fell asleep.

After an hour, when Victor entered the villa and saw them he halted in his steps.

He removed his earphones and raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"Ge? Brother in law? Why are you two sleeping here?" 

He crouched down beside them and chuckled, "Your whole body will ache tomorrow. Come on, get up and sleep in the room."

When he still got no response, he sighed and helped Taehyung up first. He carried Taehyung in his arms and to their bedroom.

After that, he came back again and carried Jungkook too. But unlike Taehyung, he carried him on his back instead.

After he tucked both of them in the blanket, he softly smiled and said before switching off the lights, "Good night."

----------------------

Jungkook stared at the bright red wine in his glass and only looked up when he heard his name being called.

"Hey, Kook! Don't just keep standing there man! It's your wedding tomorrow! It's you last night being a single dog!"

It was none other than Yugyeom and Jungkook snorted hearing him. His best friend was already drunk and was performing a pole dance in the middle of the stage right now.

Jungkook refused to do anything like this and was standing in the corner. He was missing Taehyung. They had not seen each other for a week now.

Grandpa Li said that there was a tradition in their family that the couple is not allowed to meet each other for a week before the wedding.

Jungkook and Taehyung were both reluctant to part with each other but they ended up doing it anyway when Grandpa Li stared at them with those wrinkled but narrow phoenix eyes of his.

And finally the painful week would be coming to an end tomorrow. And right now, he was in his bachelor party arranged by Yugyeom.

He just wanted to go and cuddle with Taehyung rather than watching Yugyeom's stupid pole dance.