Chapter- 73

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Aish was reading through some papers when she heard a soft knock followed by a familiar voice.

"Mama?"

Aish put the papers aside and leaned back in the chair.

"Yes?"

Taehyung was still standing by the door, when he asked, "Can I come in?"

Aish was silent for a moment but then replied, "You can't."

Taehyung was shocked to hear this but then he heard Aish say, "You never used to knock on my door and ask for my permission before entering in the past, you think that now you have regained your memories and our relation changed?"

Taehyung walked in and shook his head, as he hurriedly explained, "I didn't wanted to disturb you..."

Aish stood up and walked up to him.  She stood in front of him and raised his head. She softly said, "Listen to me baby, you are still my son, no matter what. And I don't want you to think it other way around. Treat me like you did before."

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"Mother?"

They heard Seojoon's voice and saw him standing at the door. Aish smiled, "Seojoon, come."

Seojoon entered and placed the basket of fruits he was holding on the table.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and clicked his tongue, "Why did you bring the fruits? Don't you know he can't eat them?"

Seojoon glared at him, "Mind your language."

Taehyung stuck out his tongue at him and said, "And what if I don't? What you gonna do?"

Seojoon rolled up his sleeved and said, "Let me show you, brat!"

He ran after Taehyung and Taehyung hid behind Aish. Aish stood in front of him protectively and said, "You can't touch him."

Seojoon helplessly glared at Taehyung while Taehyung only laughed.

Aish smiled and said to Taehyung, "You should go and stay with Jimin." Taehyung nodded and left.

"Sit." Aish told Seojoon after Taehyung was gone. Seojoon took a seat and looked at his mother.

"He regained his memories."

As he heard this, Seojoon's expression slowly turned gloomy.

"...So, he won't live with us anymore?" His voice was small, like a small child on the verge of tears.

After all, Seojoon had a very special relationship with Taehyung. Although he did had a younger brother, but his relationship with Hyungsik was never like what he had with Taehyung.

He could dote on Taehyung. He could spoil him, protect him, tease him and have those small fights with him.

If Taehyung was gone, whom would he spoil.

It was true that Taehyung had made him do things he had never done before.

Park Seojoon, who had never step a foot in club even when he was young had to go to a gay bar every night for Taehyung.

He was worried for him, so he would follow him there and protect him. That resulted in him not getting enough sleep though, but it's okay since it was all for Taehyung.

Aish stared at his eldest son and softly said, "He had a family, dear and we can't keep him forever. He have to return, they are waiting for him."

Yes, they are waiting for him. He have his own family. I can't be selfish. I have to let him go.

DESTINED | TAEKOOKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara