Chapter-45

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Yugyeom looked at Jungkook who was behaving very different today. Like, he sometimes smiles like a fool or sometime would be lost in his own fantasies. Actually he can understand him. After knowing that Taehyung is alive, Yugyeom was very surprised but he was more happy than surprised. They had interrogated the doctor earlier and the doctor had told them everything what happened that day.

That night, Taehyung didn't died but he was really in a critical condition. The body that was buried by them was Taehyung's duplicate. The doctor really wanted to save Taehyung but there were threats coming, so he decided to send him to Aish. Aish successfully operated him and saved him. The doctor was actually Taehyung's friend. Taehyung had already told him that his life is in danger. They decided that they will tell others later. Unfortunately, Taehyung had a memory loss and forget everything. So the doctor could only wait for him to recover his memories. The doctor's name was Gong Yoo. He was also a Mafia Boss who had disguised himself as a doctor for sometime. Taehyung and he had a close relationship so he decided to send Taehyung away and get rid of the enemies one by one. He was the leader of 'Crows' the biggest gang in Asia. So, getting rid of the enemies wasn't that of a problem to him. But to ensure Taehyung's safety he had to send him away. That was the story.

"If you have forgotten than let me remind you that you have a dinner at Mr. Park's house." Yugyeom calmly said and was about to walk away when Jungkook said, "And you are coming with me."

"Why me?"

"Cus' I said so."

"This motherucker!" Yugyeom mumbled and turned around. He was about to walk out when there was a gunshot beside his foot and he jumped up. Jungkook holding the gun in his hand grinned at him and said, "I heard that!"

Yugyeom walked out of the office and broadly smiled. He had not seen this playful Jungkook since last two years. He was very happy to see his friend being happy again. He felt something wet on his cheeks and frowned mumbling, "Why the fuck am I crying?"

------------------------

Seojoon walked downstairs and saw Taehyung on the couch with Woobin on his lap. He was trying to feed Woobin some milk but Woobin was dodging the milk bottle. But Taehyung was not having it and held his cheeks and pried his mouth open. Then he stuffed the milk bottle in the small baby's mouth and he was forced to swallow it. After the whole bottle was finished, Taehyung seemed satisfied and smiled while gently patting the baby's back to help him burp.

". . ."

Seojoon felt warm in his heart seeing the scene. Taehyung acted just like a very loving and caring mother.

"Sammy." He reached over and lightly called. Taehyung only turned his face up after he wiped the baby's face and pecked him a few times.

Seojoon informed, "There will be an important guest coming at dinner today." 

Hearing him, Taehyung's eyes lit up as he asked him, "You want me to cook the dinner?"

However Seojoon's reaction was a face full of black lines. He remembered the last time he had eaten the thing cooked by Taehyung and he gagged. That thing was out of this world. He remembered Hyungsik had fainted after eating the 'thing' while Aish had to drink water all day and Minyoung's face was entirely green. He hurriedly shook his head, "NO, NEVER!"

Taehyung was startled because of his loud voice and frowned, "What's with the reaction?"

Seojoon schooled his expression and faintly said, "You don't have to cook. I have esteemed chefs to do that. You should rest." Taehyung looked like he wanted to reject him but before he even opened his mouth, Seojoon had already ran away. 

He dejectedly pouted and Hyungsik happened to see this. Hyungsik grabbed an apple and sat beside him, "What made our Sammy pout?" Taehyung answered, "Seojoon said I can't cook tonight's dinner."

Hearing him, Hyungsik furiously choked on his apple. Maybe remembering the taste of the food or 'thing' cooked by Taehyung last time. Taehyung patted his back lightly and asked him, "Do you also think that I shouldn't cook?" Hyungsik pulled out his phone and answered, "Yes yes, I will come right now." He then patted Taehyung's shoulder and hurried away.

Taehyung frowned and thought, 'Why didn't I heard the ringing of phone?'

Sitting in his lap, Woobin clapped his hands together and happily laughed, god knows why. But Taehyung was happy seeing his small nephew laughing so heartily and he also became happy. Then he decided to take Woobin out for shopping.

So, with four guards both of them reached the mall. Taehyung is the son of Parks so his protection is extremely important. That's why Seojoon never allows him to leave without guards. These guards were personally hand picked by Seojoon so their strength and capability was nothing to doubt about.

Everyone knows in the whole Daegu that Park Sam spolied his little nephew to heavens. So they weren't shocked to see that Taehyung bought every single thing Woobin pointed at or touched. The guards were not even surprised anymore, having witnessed the scene many times before.

"Young Master, should we go back? It's almost time for the guests to arrive." A guard asked and Taehyung holding Woobin in his arms nodded. They soon reached the Park Mansion and Taehyung strode in with Woobin in his arms. The guards followed with their hands holding many bags. 

While passing the dining hall, Taehyung met a pair of shining bambi eyes.

---------------------------------

Thank you for reading!♥