Twelve

Juice followed close behind his niece Azurie who skipped into the Keyana L. Harvey theater. She was dressed in her ballet uniform ready for the show that would be starting soon. The 3-7 age group of the theater was putting on a "My First Nutcracker" show tonight for friends and family followed by the older groups putting on "The Nutcracker." Christmas was a couple days ago but everyone was still in the holiday spirit. Juice promised Azurie he would come to her show knowing he wouldn't be in town for a couple weeks. He was heading to Texas tonight.

Word got back that the kid Christopher Lupertazzi was keeping out in Texas is none other than B's nephew. Once Saint learned that he was suddenly interested in the contract JP was telling them about.

The theater was was buzzing with excitement as parents and children ran around getting signed in and ushered backstage before the curtain opening. Press was in attendance too speaking to some of the theaters most notable dancers.

The theater was beautiful, modeled after European neo-baroque theater architecture. The main lobby had tall carved white and gold columns, double sided stairs with Persian rug carpeting and gold banisters with statues of ballerinas in third and fourth position. Tall crystal chandeliers hung from the ceilings accompanied by gold framed hand painted pictures of black ballerinas.

The stairs led to a rounded balcony which led into the auditorium. The auditorium featured a hybrid of traditional and continental style seating on the orchestra level, five rings or balconies faced with jewel-like faceted lights and another large crystal chandelier in the mosaic paneled ceiling.

"Uncle Rodney my ballet slippers please." Azurie said once he signed her in to head backstage.

Pulling the purple Doc McStuffins bag from his shoulder he unzipped it handing her the slippers that were tucked in the satin stringed bag. "Bring them back to me when you're done."

Azurie was known to always lose something, as most four year olds do.

He took his seat just as the show was announced to start, the founder of the K.L.H theater Keyana Harvey taking stage. She caught his eye the way she filled the Jacquemus off white "Le Papier" mini blazer dress. The silver Jacquemus signature logo choker around her neck matched the silver Tom Ford python leather Disco heels she wore on her feet. Her hair was pulled back into a ballerina bun showing off her facial features, pouty lips and slanted brown eyes. He was clearly expecting her to be some old white lady.

"Good evening everyone and thank you for coming out tonight in support of these young talented individuals." Keyana said with a smile as the audience politely applauded. "When I opened the Keyana L. Harvey theater almost four years ago I never imagined it would reach these heights. But that's all thanks to you and your support and trusting me to guide your children."

Multi-hyphenate dancer Keyana Harvey went to performing arts school her whole life being deemed a child prodigy when she auditioned for the Los Angeles Performing Arts High School and got in on a full ride scholarship. Growing up in Atlanta she had dreams bigger than her city and her mother supported and fostered her dreams turning them into reality. Leaving behind her teaching job in Atlanta she moved her family to LA investing in Keyana's dream.

After four years of success dancing in high school, she received a full ride to Juilliard where she continued dominating the industry with her theatrical edge. She went on to writing scores for the NYC ballet, danced at Teatro La Scala in Italy and was even mentored by Misty Copeland. She wrote best sellers on her life story and was named one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time Magazine. All that achieved before the age of thirty. Years later her theater was now one of the world's leading classical ballet companies.