Long Lost Love - Hans (2)

Over 2000 words so I'm going to split it

You sat at the desk in the room the man put you in, nerves overflowing and you slightly rocking back and forth., a single but muffled gunshot went off followed by a few screams had you backing up into a corner, and sliding down the wall.

"Why is he doing this?"., you thought out loud., "he was never like this before"., you put your hands on your head and the door opened with Hans walking through it., because you were in the corner he didn't see you siting there, afraid for your life., "Y/n?".

"I-I'm over here"., he looked in your direction and closed the door, quickly walking over to you., you got up hastily and remained against the wall getting more terrified as he got closer, with a gun in his hand., "what are you doing here?"., he said angrily.

If you were being honest, it wasn't the reaction you were hoping for after years and years of not seeing each other., "I..."., tears brimmed your eyes and looked at the gun, looking back at him., "Hans..."., you whimpered out in fear., "p-please...don't hurt me"., he looked down at the gun, sighed and put it on the desk, walking over to you., "I wasn't going to hurt you".

He turned around and walked over to the desk, sitting down and put his feet up on the desk, cursing under his breath in German., "Um Himmels Willen. Wie geschieht das?"., this was the last thing he needed, he didn't want any distractions and you definitely were a distraction.

You looked around the office and saw a small sofa over by the door., as you started to walk Hans thought you were walking towards the door., "Y/n!"., he bellowed out., you jumped five feet in the air and turned around to see his angry but worried expression.

"You are not leaving this room!"., he yelled., "I wasn't leaving"., you said, not yelling but matching his tone., "I was going to sit down. I don't want to be standing up for however long you plan to keep everyone here"., you sat down and sighed, putting one leg over the other.

"Stay here..."., you looked up at him and saw him getting up., "...and don't leave this room. No matter what you hear"., he put his gun in his side and walked out of the room to attend to his business.

Hans walked out, passed the group of terrified hostages and over to the buffet., "oh look. How nice. They put food out for us"., he grabbed himself a plate and started to serve up some food for himself, leaning on the edge of the table, taking a bite.

"I wanted this to be professional..."., he swallowed the remainder of his food and continued: "...efficient, cooperative. Not at lot to ask. Your Takagi did not see it that way so..he won't be joining us for the rest of his life".

Shocked murmurs sounded through the room and Hans continued eating his food and speaking: "this can go anyway you want. You can walk out of here or be carried out. But have no illusions, we are in charge. So decide now, each of you and please remember, we have left nothing to chance".

A scream of a woman made your eyes widen and you quickly opened the door., some of the hostages were fixated on the what the group of men were doing but a few of the others including your friend Gary turned to look at you, seeing your terrified face.

They didn't know your history of with Hans so they motioned you out of the office and ran out towards them., "what happened?"., "there's a dead body in the elevator"., you looked at the elevator and you could see, well from what you could tell, a young man in a grey sweater.

One of the men looked at you and walked up to Hans, saying something to him to which he immediately looked back at you., the man held his machine gun outwards and started walking over to you.

You closed your lips started quivering and you wished you stayed in the darn office., but just as you thought he was about to shoot you, he didn't, instead you heard calm German with anger seeping out of it., "wenn du sie verletzt, bringe ich dich selbust um".

The man listened, went back to his duties and Hans starting glaring at you., "why is he death staring at you, Y/n?"., Gary said, turning his attention to you., Hans walked up to you and grabbed you by your arm and started to pull you away only to be yanked back by Gary, trying to keep you with him.

Hans pushed pulled you out of Gary's grasp and pulled you back into the office, slamming the door shut, slamming you against the wall., "I told you to stay in the office!"., he yelled., "I-I'm sorry, Hans. I heard someone scream, I just couldn't stay in here".

"I told you to stay in here no matter what you hear! Why don't you just listen to me for once?!"., he continued yelling., "stop yelling at me. It won't happen again"., "good"., you pushed him away and walked into the connected bathroom.

Hans watched you as you walked into the bathroom and shook his head, following you., "Y/n, I apologise for yelling"., he walked closer to you and closed the gap between you both., I'm sorry for not listening to you. I was just panicked to hear someone in such distress".

He nodded and brung his hand up to your face, running his fingers across your cheek., you leaned into his soft touch and he leaned down, lips inches apart from each other, connecting them a few moments later.

You softly moaned and he rested his hands on your waist, picking you up and putting you on the countertop, deepening the kiss then kissing down your neck., "mmm, I missed you liebling"., you smiled and sighed in content.

Even though you didn't remember the language, you do remember what that meant: "Darling"., you wrapped your legs around his waist and put your hands on the back of his neck, running your fingers through his hair.

"Hans? Wo bist du?".,

He groaned in annoyance and you's pulled away., "duty calls, I'm afraid. Come out when your ready, my liebling"., he walked out of the bathroom and you went to the toilet like you originally planned to do.

You walked out a few minutes later to see a big group of men and Hans sitting at the desk with a radio in his hand., he looked at you and you saw an annoyed and concerned expression., "are you oka-?".

He put his hand up to quiet you down and he continued to talk into the radio., you sat on the sofa and picked up a cushion and put it against the wall, resting your head and your eyes fluttered closed.

You are a heavy sleeper and can fall asleep basically anywhere at any time, no matter what the occasion is and no matter how loud it was., it was always something that annoyed you but today it was fine as you didn't want to deal with everything.