Never Again... - Harry (1)

NSFW
You sat at your desk, smiling as you texted your boyfriend, Henry. Your boss, Harry was away in his office, doing God knows what. Harry's office is behind you and the amount of times you've got in trouble is crazy. You felt lucky enough that he hadn't fired you yet.

H - Anyway, what time should I be there next week?

- I'm not really sure

H - Well you should fine out. You know how your idiot boss hates when people are late

- Hahaha, yeah. Okay I'll as-

Your phone was snatched out your hand., "hey! Give it back- Harry"., you gulped., "Hm, "You know how your idiot boss hates when people are late". ..."., he said, reading Henry's text., "...Well I do hate when people are late. ..."., he nodded., "...And it seems that you had found his stupid insults funny".

"Uh, w-well..."., you looked at Harry and looked back down, shaking your head., "...I'm sorry, Harry"., "mhm, that is much better. ..."., he nodded, handing the phone back over., "...tell your boyfriend..."., he said the last bit through gritted teeth.

"...guests need to get there at the Christmas party by 6pm. I've sent you over some emails I think you should take a look at and I've got a few papers I need you to type up and send over so get to work"., "okay, yes of course sir".

- Guests need to be there by 6pm. I have to get back to work, Harry caught me texting.

H - Damn, that guy really needs to loosen up a bit

- Tell me about it. Okay, I'll see you this afternoon

H - See you soon

You put your phone down and pulled up your emails, tapping your fingers on the desk as you clicked on your recent ones from Harry. A loud thud made you jump and you looked up seeing Harry looking at you, biting the inside of his cheek.

"I need these done by four"., you looked at the stack of papers and flicked through them, absolutely baffled about how you were going to get these done on top of the emails., "all of these, Harry?"., you questioned, looking up at him.

"Is there a problem Y/n?"., Harry questioned, leaning down so he was in your eye view. You gulped and shook your head. "No of course not, Harry. ..."., you smiled., "...I promise to have them done by four".

He smiled and patted his hand on the pile of papers., "good girl"., he muttered and your breath hitched. As soon as he walked away one of your coworkers rolled over on her chair, tapping on the armrests., "he is crushing on you hard, Y/n".

You scoffed and shook your head, picking up the first piece paper., "I don't think so. ..."., you shook your head., "...He's just being nice"., "he's never that nice to anyone unless he wants to get in their pants and you are his new, attractive employee".

You scoffed as you continued to type., "has he tried to 'get in any of your pants' as you put it?"., "well no, not any of us"., "well there you go. Now if you don't mind, I really have to get this done, I don't want to get in trouble"., "fine, fine"., she put her hands up and rolled back over to her desk, started to go about her assignments before the day was over.

You had just finished typing and sighed in relief, sitting back in your chair. It was a little past 4 and everyone was packing up their things, ready to leave. The girl from before crumbled a piece of paper into a ball and threw it in your direction, hitting your head.

"You finished yet, Y/n?"., she asked., you nodded., "yeah, I just-".,  "Y/n, ..."., Harry called., "...can I see you in my office please"., "yes of course, Harry"., you said, hiding your irritation., "have fun"., she winked at you and you rolled your eyes.