Lionel x Eli - (2)

|NSFW|
You smirked and put your phone in your purse, locking up your car and walking in the house, straight to bathroom, putting your phone on the counter and getting undressed. About ten minutes later you heard your phone bing. You turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around yourself, picking up your phone, seeing a text from Eli.

E - I'm here

- The door is unlocked, come upstairs. :)

You walked out of the bathroom and saw Eli walking up the last of the stairs., "well hello"., he smirked., you bit your lip and smirked back, him motioning you towards you., he pressed his lips against yours and put his hands on your waist.

You smiled into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his waist, the towel started to come undone. He chuckled against your lips and pulled away., "I think your towel came undone"., "no way, you think?"., you said sarcastically, fixing up your towel and he slapped your ass.

"Don't get smart with me, Y/n"., you smirked and stepped forward, running your hand down his chest, giving him a quick kiss and walking into your room to get changed. You finished getting ready and picked up your phone., "I'll text Lionel".

Hey Lionel, it's Y/n. We're ready to come over if you're still up for it. ;)

"Okay I just texted Lionel, I'm not sure when he'll text back"., Eli fell back on your bed and sighed happily, comforted by your bed., your phone binged a few minutes later and you looked at the screen seeing a text from him.

L - Of course, darling. My address is 35 Oakley Avenue. I'll have some wine ready ;)

- See you soon, Lionel. :)

"Lionel texted me his address, Eli. Let's go"., he sat up and took his keys out of his pocket and the both of you started walking downstairs. About half an hour went by and Eli pulled up to a massive ass mansion. You looked at Eli who was just as shocked at you., "is this his home?"., you asked shocked.,  "well I guess so"., "hold on, I'll text him".

- You live in this mansion?

L - Well I guess you're here :) Branson is expecting you

- Who's Branson?

L - My doorman

"Wow, he has a doorman"., "so this is his place?"., "apparently so". You's got out of the car and as soon as you got out, you stood close to Eli, feeling a bit intimidated., "apparently his doorman's name is Branson"., you knocked on the door and it was opened swiftly.

"Ah yes. Sir, ma'am. Mr Shabandar has been expecting you both..."., Branson said, nodding at you., ...Come in. Mr Shabandar is in the first room on your left, down the hall. You held Eli's hand as you walked into his home the door on your left opened.

Lionel walked out, smirking at you., "hello, darling..."., he said, walking up to the both of you., "...I apologise that I'm still in a suit, I had a meeting over FaceTime.

He put his hand on your waist and kissed your cheek, nodding at Eli. "Follow me. As promised, I have some lovely wine". You's walked into his room and he walked over to bedside table, picking up the bottle of expensive wine, pouring three glasses.

"Here you go"., Lionel said, passing you two glasses., "here Eli"., you smiled at him and kissed his cheek., Lionel sipped at his wine and sat down, patting the spot next to him., "room for three"., you sat in between the two men and Eli rested his hand on your thigh.

Lionel had an ill-conceived plan that he was hoping would take place soon., "mmm, so tell me darling, when did you start this job?"., you let out a deep sigh, taking another sip., "I've had it for a few years, but I'm actually looking for a new one at the moment".