Never Again... - Harry (2)

NSFW
You sat in your office, typing hurriedly at your desk so you would give no reason for Harry to come over. You wouldn't dare to look over your shoulder as you know he would be staring at you. It's been a week since your encounter with your boss and you would be lying if you haven't been thinking about him.

Even with the intimate moments with your boyfriend, all you could do is think about him. You felt bad that you wanted him again. A crumbled piece of a paper hit you on the side of the head and you snapped out of it, looking at her.

"Are you in a trance, Y/n?"., she chuckled., you laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of your neck., uh no, "I'm just trying to get this done before four"., "ugh, take a break, you worked through yours"., you shook your head., "no I can't, Harry would reprimand the shit out of me".

"She's right, Y/n"., Harry said from behind you and you quickly turned around, looking up at him., "You could've told me he was there"., she laughed and shook her head., "no, I thought it would've been funny"., "Go on home, it's nearly 4 anyway".

"Are you sure?"., he nodded and you got up, grabbing your purse, waving to a few of your co-workers and walking out if the office. You got to the car and unlocked it, chucking your purse in the passenger seat and turning up the radio a little bit and putting the window down. "Y/n, wait up a moment!..."., you stepped on the brake and looked out the window to see Harry, hurrying over.

Keep it professional, Y/n

Harry got to your window and took a phone out of his pocket, holding it out to you., "you left your phone on the desk"., you sighed and took the phone off of him., "such a gentleman. ..."., you smiled., "...thankyou Harry".

"You're most welcome. ..."., he smiled, tapping his fingers on the car., "...So...are you coming to the Christmas party this evening?"., "yes, though I might be a little late, as I have to pick up Henry"., "why can't he drive himself?".

"Because he's getting some work done on his car"., "ah, I see"., Harry cleared his throat and nodded., "okay well...I uh, I'll see you this evening then?"., you nodded and smiled., "I'll see you this evening"., he smiled and left to go back inside.

You arrived home and once you grabbed your things and locked the car, you walked into the lobby area of your apartment. "Good afternoon, Mr Riley"., you smiled and waved., he grumbled and ushered you away. "Okay, well...Happy Christmas, Mr Riley".

The elevator doors opened and you saw your neighbour, Rory who always has random facts and loves to share them with everyone. You gave him a friendly smile and walked into the elevator, pressing the button that closes the doors.

"Did you know the Moon has a very thin and tenuous atmosphere called an exosphere. It is not breathable"., "wow!..."., you said shocked., "...really?"., "yes, Spider webs were used as bandages in ancient times, also what's incredibly interesting is that if you could drive straight up going 60 miles per hour it would only take just over an over".

"Wow, you know that is actually very interesting"., "yes, yes it is. ..."., he nodded., "...Do you want to hear another one?"., you nodded and smiled., "sure"., Rory smiled and clapped his hands excitedly., "did you know that water makes different pouring sounds depending on its temperature".

The elevator arrived on the sixth floor and the both of you started to walk to your apartments. You were in 66 and he was right next door, 65. You walked in and closed the door, putting your keys in your purse and putting your purse on the table beside the door so you wouldn't forget it.

You walked in your room and walked into your room and open your cupboard, a little to excited. To say you love Christmas is a complete understatement. The amount of Christmas sweaters you have in your cupboard is absolutely insane. You grabbed your phone form your pocket and went to Henry's contact.