x.

❝ Don't be bitter, it provokes wrinkles

❝ Don't be bitter, it provokes wrinkles. ❞

"Bonnie," Stefan called out to the hybrid the next day at school.

"Stefan?" She greeted with a curt nod, continuing to walk, the vampire hurrying to catch up to her, walking by her side.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"I, uh, haven't seen you lately," He cleared his throat, "How are you doing with everything?"

"I'm fine," She replied, "Getting attacked by that animal was...frightening, but I'm okay now."

"Good, I'm glad," He smiled softly.

"Caroline mentioned you had been planning to leave town," Bonnie spoke, "Are you back in school?"

"No, actually I came here to find you," He said, "I have...something to tell you."

"Okay..." Bonnie frowned slightly, "Here," She led him over to a table, the duo sitting, "We can talk here."

"I didn't want to do things this way to...to tell you this way," Stefan sighed, "But...I'm a vampire."

Bonnie didn't even have to fake the surprise that flashed through her eyes. He was telling her?!

"..." Bonnie stayed silent, eyes wide.

Stefan took a deep breath and showed her his vamp face, veins protruding form his eyes, teeth sharpening to fangs.

Bonnie forced a startled gasp past her lips, hand subconsciously shooting to the covered scars in her neck.

"I died..." She trembled, "Oh my god, he killed me, I-I died."

She shot to her feet, Stefan leaping to his, trying to calm her.

"I-I have to go," She turned and hurried off.

"Bonnie!" Stefan called helplessly after her.

✕✕✕✕✕

The Bennett hybrid found herself above the tomb. She craned her neck to the side, cracking it, eyes narrowing in focus.

Bonnie took a deep breath, allowing her magic to flow out into the ground and she raised one foot before bringing it slamming down. The ground crumbled and caved in beneath her.