xxiii.

❝ I will wait for you as long as it takes

❝ I will wait for you as long as it takes. I will love you every moment across time. ❞

— Lauren Kate

tw // non-con (non-consentual)

Damon hummed as he held Andie's face in his hands. She'd been so terrified when she found out he killed people he preferred her like this.

His pupils dilated then constricted again, compulsion lacing his voice as he spoke.

"Just kiss me. Be my distraction."

He and Andie, eyes slightly glossed over, leaned forward kissing each other passionately and eventually his lips trailed to her neck, fangs elongating, veins protruding from his eyes, moaning softly as he bit into her neck.

Damon felt Andie fall limp in his embrace, water sloshing slightly.

A few moments later the door crashed open to reveal none other than Bonnie Bennett.

"Bonnie," Damon smirked, feeling the blood trailing from his chin down his chest, "Wanna join us?"

Damon felt himself tense up, muscles growing tight as Bonnie glared into his eyes.

Fear cut through him with ease as her eyes bled black. He was so screwed.

"What the Hell is wrong with you?!" Bonnie bellowed, storming forward and lifting Damon out of the tub, pinning him aggressively to the wall.

"W-what?!" Damon strained against the tight grip she had on his throat, "What's got you all worked up?!"

"She," Bonnie nodded to Andie who was slowly sinking beneath the surface of the water, "Is what has me all worker up!"

"What are you..." Damon faltered in realization, "Oh my God, you're jealous!"

"I am not fucking jealous!" Bonnie snarled, "I am furious! How can you-how can you not even realize what you were doing to her?!"

"What?" Damon scoffed before letting out a string of coughs as Bonnie tightened her grip on his neck, "I'm a vampire, you just expect me to not drink blood?"

"It's not you drinking her blood!" Bonnie exploded, "You could kill her and I wouldn't care it's the compelling her, the forcing," He voice turned temporarily demonic, "Her to kiss you, to make her do things she doesn't want to do!"