Chapter 46 - One whole day with you

Adriel Hamilton

Becca and I supposed to go on a date like few days ago but somethings came up, I don't know what it was but we were supposed to look for another day to have a date. She's technically have a job now so it must be something related to her job, and of course I don't want to bother her. So we ended up choosing today to be our first official date.

I parked the bike right in front of her house's lobby when she walks out and look surprised to see my motorcycle. I had this obsession with motorcycle, often use it because I didn't know what time I should use it. Becca and I have got into thousand rides with my car and I guess it'll be different if I took her today with the bike.

She's wearing a white tank top and a baggy jeans, her long hair is naturally straight and it looks shiny. She always look so beautiful in every way, but since she's my girlfriend now she looks thousand times prettier.

"Woah a motorcycle?" She excitedly asked while half laughing.

"How is it? Are you okay with it?" I asked then she laughs.

"Of course, it's super cool," she said.

"Oh let me grab a jacket wait here," she said then I nodded.

A minute later she got back with a leather jacket that makes her look so cool.

"Is your dad and Emma home?" I asked then she shakes her head.

"No it's weekday," she said then I nodded.

"Oh too bad, I wanted to asked for your dad approval for taking you on a date," I said then she laughs.

"You're too much," she said.

"Where's my helmet?" She asked then I help her to put it on, she stand still while I put it on, she looks so cute in a helmet.

"How is it? You're ready?" He asked then she gave me an okay.

"Okay," I said then putting on my helmet.

There's a cool device in the helmet so I can comunicate with her easily without having to scream our lungs just to hear what are we saying.

"Can you hear me?" I asked then she laughs.

"Oh my god it's so cool," she said then I laugh.

"Can you hear me?" She asked.

"Yes," I smile.

"Let's go shall we?" I asked then she nodded.

We got into the motorcycle then I began to drive it. She comfortably sitting at the backseat while I can feel her arms around my torso.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"As long as I'm friends with you, one thing that you hate is spoiler," I said then I can hear her chuckle through the mic.

"Do you want me to spill it?" I asked.

"Okay, surprise me then," she said.

I take her to the beach this time, I don't know why but I really want to take her to the beach, because it always calming, and the weather is nice, not too hot and we love the sound of the tides.

We began to enter the beach area as I stopped at one of the parking area. I turn off the engine and she carefully get off the bike. She took off her helmet and give it to me.

"The beach huh," she smiles while her eyes are watching the beach.

"Yes," I smile as I put both of our helmet.

"Nice choice," she smiles as the wind blows her hair, she looks so beautiful.

"I know," I said.

"Are you hungry?" I asked then she nodded.