Chapter 55 - My number one girl

Song: Have I told you lately - Rod Stewart
(You can listen to this so you can imagine how the ambiance inside of their wedding)

Adriel Hamilton

My eyes fluttered open because of my alarm on the night stand, I turn around to reach my phone and turn it off. I look at Becca who just walked out of the bathroom and she has changed her clothes from last night, she looks down at me before she takes a seat on the bed, right next to me with a smile on her face. I close my eyes again because I am still so very sleepy, we stayed up until 1 last night talking about a lot of stuff until our eyes are too heavy then we fell asleep.

I feel her soft palm on my cheek as I still have my eyes close. Her finger is moving slowly against my cheek brushing it before I feel her lips on my cheek.

"Good morning sleepyhead," she said with a low voice, I'm in the middle of wanting to sleep again and enjoying this gestures she made towards me.

She strokes my hair before she leans closer to put her arms around my body, I can feel her head snuggles on to me and I can't help but pulling her close to get her back into the bed with me. We stay like this for a minute while those hand of her playing with my hair.

"It's the day," she said, I put my hand on her back as I kiss the top of her head.

"Yes it is," I said.

"I wonder how the venue turns out, I'm going to take a look," she said before getting up from the bed making my eyes flutter opens.

I watch her putting on her sandals and taking her phone with her, getting ready to leave the cottage we're in.

"Do you wanna come?" She asked.

"You go first, I'll go after this I need to pee and get change," I said then she nodded with a smile on her face.

She left me alone in the cottage, I honestly still feel so sleepy but I feel like I should get up. The wedding is still in a few hours, I could get some sleep if I want but I don't think it is a good idea. Besides the idea of spending some time in the lake with her sounds fun.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes before I ride on the golf kart straight into the lake. The venue is much much better than yesterday, guess they've finished decorating it and it looks very classy and beautiful. I'm sure that it'll look better at night.

The staff dropped me off near the lake as I see Becca is already at the edge of the porch, talking to some staff there and I see a speedboat parked there. It looks likes she wanted to drive it since she already is putting on a life jacket while I'm walking towards her.

"Hey," I said to her.

"Hi," she smiles while busy putting her life jacket on.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"They have speedboat here," she chuckles.

"Yes?" I said.

"I want to ride it," she sends me a cheeky smile as she keeps clasping all the clasp on the life jacket.

"You sure there's no crocodile there?" I asked the staff which stand right next to us, he can only chuckle.

"No sir there is not," he said while started to prepare the speedboat.

"Hey what are you guys doing?" Someone suddenly asked or more like shouting at us, I turn around and see Becca's dad is walking towards us.

"She, I didn't do a thing," I said pointing at her while she can only send her dad a smile, a sweet sweet smile that I'm pretty sure can make anyone fall in love with her.