Memories

Aurhor's POV

On the same evening

" jungkook I have something to discuss with you " daddu enter into the study room

Jungkook stand up from the chair and made daddu sit on the couch of his study room and settle himself beside him

" yes daddu" jungkook said giving him the approval to disclose the matter

" jungkook.....I want you to marry y/n " daddu said looking jungkook while holding his hands

" what " jungkook stand up in shock

Daddu knows that jungkook will react like that so he was fully prepared himself to how to convince him, daddu hold jungkook hand again and said

" listen jungkook I know I shouldn't ask you this question that early because it's only been two week of Kate's death but I am helpless to ask you this......you know the condition of Eunhee that she doesn't eat at night after Kate's death and she always eat and smile with y/n and for the sake of Eunhee I am asking you to marry y/n because she is the only one who can take care of Eunhee in this situation like Kate. "

Daddu was looking at him for some reply who was now again sitting besides him and after few seconds he asked " and y/n , what she said.....is she ready for this marriage "

Daddu nodded and hummed.

Jungkook was still thinking what to reply because he doesn't want to take such a serious decision in hurry but he had choice because daddu is correct that y/n is perfect to be Eunhee's mother, After a lot of thinking he replied in approval and a smile crept on daddu face and he just nodded in satisfaction of right decision.

_____________

Wedding day

y/n's POV

Everything was going perfectly, the church was decorated beautifully and I was in the make up room with some staffs and my best friend Jennie she came to me on the Kate's death day and she helped me alot.

For every woman her wedding day is the most beautiful day in her life , for me too it is the beautiful moment because I am going to marry whom I used to have a crush once upon a time but right now the situation is different, it's not the same as i thought in my college's day, I am going to marry him for Eunhee, for my unnie's promise to take care of Eunhee.

* Flashback *

Aurhor's POV

" what , are you really going to marry next week " y/n exclaimed in shock after hearing this news from her aunt

Now y/n reached to kate, who was standing besides the window with a nervous smile waiting for y/n's reaction at the news of her marriage, and hugged her, Kate felt some relaxed from y/n's normal behavior and Jennie and y/n's aunt were standing there too watching these sisters love for each other, then Jennie interrupted walking ahead to them and said teasing y/n " you know unnie y/n also get a crush on someone "

Kate broke the hug in a gawk because for y/n it is not normal for getting crush on anyone that easily, now Kate was looking at y/n who has a big shocking eyes and y/n was looking at Jennie but immediately her shock change into a smile when Jennie wink with a smile, Kate hold y/n's chin and made her look at her and asked being curious to know her answer " Really y/n ? "

y/n blushed a little but with a sigh she start explaining " yes unnie but it is not like that I am going to marry him , he is just too much handsome to handle and that's how I fell for his handsomeness, I saw him only two time , first......whenI meet him for the first time at park to help that old man and you know he was his grandson because he was calling him daddu.....and after that he didn't come for a whole week and last time was yesterday when was he leaving from the park and I missed the chance to meet him.......I wanted to know his name atleast but that's all "