Not alone

y/n's POV

I woke up when the sun hit my face but I was really feeling tired and I don't know why. with a sigh I roll down to other side and then my eyes wide open remembering the last night.

My eyes roamed in the whole bedroom but he was not there again, this time I really don't want to cry but I couldn't stop myself and tears start rolling down my cheeks then I remembered about daddu because last time he left me cause of his health but yesterday when I met and asked lara about his health condition, she told me he is fine. I was in my thoughts while cuddling with my blanket then I suddenly feel something coming out from my stomach to my mouth and I jumped from my bed and ran to bathroom to puke out those substances but nothing came out and I end up with spitting a lot of my saliva. after washing my face and mouth, I realized I ran out of bed without any clothes totally naked but it didn't matter beacuse I was alone in the bathroom.

With a sore throat I came out of bathroom slightly limping beacuse of last night session my legs were still weak. I wore a loose and long t-shirt and a shorts to go down.

I halted my steps in the middle way to kitchen when I saw him fighting with toaster.

Tears start forming in my eyes again and he noticed my presence and leaving the toaster in its condition and with a smile he came to me but his smile suddenly fade away looking at me

" what happened why are crying ? " he asked in confusion while cupping my face

I hugged him and hide my face in his chest and cried out, he patted on my head

" hey calm down y/n " he said softly hiding me more in his embrace

After I few minutes of crying and sobbing I calm down and said in my cracked voice still hugging him " I thought you left me again "

He kissed on my head and make me face him by holding my chin because I was hanging my head low hiding my red eyes from him.

he wiped the stains of tears and said " Sorry, I left you earlier but I promise I'll never leave you from onwards "

And he gave a soft peck on my forehead but we both flinch at loud explosing sound and that was of toaster. he ran to save the burning toaster and I was still at my place with looking at him in shock.

he only able to extinguish the burning fire and came back with my burnt toaster with a guilty face but I was only looking at my new branded toaster that He burnt it.....completely.

After that he kept saying sorry to me until I throw him out of my house.

When he left I kept smiling because it was really fun to play with him but I really didn't know that he doesn't know how to cook anything other than that toast which he cooked a long time ago and today he again tried to cook for me.

I am blushing but then I realize for what purpose I made him leave the house then I ran to my kitchen and with a sigh and smile I start cleaning the whole kitchen and it took almost thirty minute, I was already late to meet lara So I hurriedly prepare soup for daddu and left the house.

Jungkook's POV

I was really feeling sorry for y/n and for toaster also, but she really didn't believe me that it was just a mistake and I didn't do it on purpose. she forced me get out of her house and closed the door at my face. I didn't know I am that bad at cooking......at just breakfast only.

last time I cooked for Kate and she appreciated it but when I asked her to let me taste the food She refused me. I know that was weird but I didn't say anything to her. I was in my thought then a voice from behind strike the brake on my forwarding steps