Angelic Face

Jungkook's POV

Next Evening

After thinking a lot this morning and noon I finally decided to burn myself in her angry volcano.

I was waiting for her leaning against her car which was standing in the park near the bakery shop she works.

She said bye to her friend and that guy too who was giving her a gummy smile and I didn't want to say this but his smile was amazing and I felt jealous if y/n really likes him. I got out from my thoughts when she walked towards me I mean her car, but halted at few steps away after seeing me and her smile fade away

I saw her clenching her jaw and she started walking again towards my direction

She stopped in front of me and growled looking into my eyes " move "

I gulped due to her dominance but dared to reply " I want to talk to you "

I said this with my normal tone but I was afraid like a kitten from inside.

She tilted her head and sighed " i don't want, So just leave from....."

She replied making a pressure on her each word but I cut off her

" No, I want to explain you why I left you yesterday morning " I said with little bit anger

" i don't care " she replied rudely

" but I care " I snapped

She didn't reply and was about to move away from me but I held her wrist but she harshly yanked and shout at me " I don't want to talk to you "

I let out a angry sigh and again hold her wrist but tightly this time and pulled her to me when she again tried to run away after shouting at me

She started struggling in my embrace but I tighten the grip on her waist more and her body move more close to me

" y/n listen to me " I gritted

" i don't want to listen to you " she shouted again struggling too much and added " just let go off me " while punching on my chest.

And without thinking twice I bend a bit and slide my hand to her knees and picked up her in my arms in bridal style she let out a scream due to sudden unbalanced and hold my shoulder with her hands in fear to fall down I chuckled and walked towards my car but she start struggling again " Leave me, put me down "

I gave her a smirk and continued with my walk, I put her down at the close door of my car but after touching the floor she again tried to run away and this time I hold her by her waist and slammed to the car and kissed her abruplty, she stiffed at her place she must be shocked but tried to push me after sometime but I hold her one wrist and bend it at her back after pulling her body to me. My one hand was on her nape maintaining the kiss and she was punching and pushing at my chest with her one hand now, I bent her wrist more that was on her back and she arched her back and our kiss went more deep due to more closeness, she also stopped punching and pushing me because of the pain I was giving her on her other wrist. I smirked in the kiss and deepen the kiss, the fist that was punching me now change into a grasp on my shirt

I was sucking on her lips but parted when I felt she is lacking of oxygen. we both were panting heavily and I joined our forehead to relax I left her wrist and loose the grip on her waist but still holding her due to fear that she will run away again, her eyes were still close and I was smiling like a idiot at her. her hot breathes were fanning on my chin and that's was filling my body with hotness and giving me weird sensation but i controlled myself and said after parting our foreheads " come with me "

She looked at me in confusion but I hold her wrist and open the door of car for her to enter but she tried to pull her wrist from my grip, and in a moment I pinned her to the car beside still open door and put her both hands beside her shoulders and hold her wrist tightly.

I move close to her face and said in my deep voice showing the anger which i had not actually but raising with time

" If you tried to run away again then I swear I shall kiss you whole night standing here until you pass out due to lack of oxygen "

I could see the fear and shock in her eyes when she gulped, I indicate her to sit on the passenger seat and she obeyed me which was a little undigestable to me but I smirk to myself and walked to driver seat but when I opened the door of my side suddenly y/n's door got open and she tried to flew away but before she could run away few steps i catch her wrist and spin her to face me and I kissed her roughly tightening the grip around her waist

she was really something beacuse after my threat she still tried to run away and that's made my whole body fill with anger and kiss her harshly almost crushing her lips between mine. She was struggling until I bite on her lower lips sucking her sweet blood. she hisses in the kiss but I didn't leave her and she tightly clutched on my shirt near my chest and slightly scratch it making me to leave her but kiss goes on more harsh until she stopped struggling. this time I deepen the kiss and devour her whole mouth using my tongue. i could feel that she was lacking of oxygen but as I said I won't leave her this time until she pass out and I didn't let go of her lips but then I felt something wet and warm touched my chin and let go of her after realizing that it was her tears. she was breathing fastly try to catch her normal breathe with still closed eyes and holding my shirt for support, her head was on my chest and her tears were soaking into my shirt I was also breathing heavily but my condition was not worse like y/n. i felt guilty for this and i was still holding her but for support only not in fear of she will run again.

when she calmed down i was to say sorry but she take off her head from my chest and cut off me " where do you want me to come "

She asked but I was froze in my guilt and without waiting for another second she moved to the car and settled herself in passenger sit without looking at me for once, with a heavy heart because of her tears I also walked to driver seat and settle myself and we drive off, on the whole way she kept looking outside of window and moving her hands to her face repeatedly may be she was wiping her tears which I gave her.

y/n's POV

The long lasting kiss was really making me feel like dying due to lack of air and a tear roll down my cheeks because of his harshness, He was breaking me again and again. He parted our never ending kiss and immediately I tried to catch my breath if he was not holding me then I am sure I would fall on the ground and I didn't realize when I put my head on his chest to calm down my breathe and after sometime I asked him where he wanted me to come but he didn't answer just looked at me with his shining eyes but I didn't wait and took my seat in the car which door was open. he also came and without asking anything started the engine and then we drive off, whole the way I was looking outside of window because my tears were not listening to me like a stubborn child and rolling down continuously.

He stop the car somewhere and came to open the door for me and let out a irritated sigh and then step out looking somewhere but not at him. it was looking like a restaurant or some park with a number of decorated tables and there were twinkling lights everywhere that was making it beautiful and some romantic type, he moved aside and some lights also reflect at me and at a distance his manager was standing near a table around which there were no tables, it was also decorated beautifully means more beautiful than other and there was Eunhee sitting on a chair.

Wait......Eunhee, yes that is Eunhee before I could exclaim she looked at me after diverting her gaze from her watch and exclaimed " mama

and ran towards me and I automatically kneel down to hug my daughter. I hugged her tightly and tears again roll down but it was of different company which launched in my eyes after several decades.

I kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, lips and hands holding into mine after breaking the hug.

She wiped my tears and said " I missed you mama "

I again kissed her palms that was cupping my face and said " mama missed you too baby"

It was so soothing to meet her i forgot my every worry and every pain just by seeing the angelic face in front of me.

______________

How was it ?

I am talking about never ending kiss 🙃