Happy ending 😀🔞

Aurhor's POV

" Good night " y/n said in her cracked voice and turned around to move out of room

But before she could hold the door knob she got spin and pinned to the closed door and jungkook smashed his lips on her. y/n struggle in his grip and punched him several times on his chest until he grab her both hands and pinned it above her head with his one hand and pressed his body on her pushing his tongue inside her mouth after a lot of fighting with her.

y/n kissed back him after a while, after giving up on her struggle.

He parted and both were panting heavily with still closed eyes.

after a while,

* peck * ( on her lips )

" sorry " jungkook said with a smile

y/n gave him an angry look, jungkook chuckled at her

* peck *

" Please " he showed his puppy eyes

* peck *

for jungkook surprise y/n peck him on his lips this time and shook her head and said

" No "

* peck *

" why " jungkook asked in confusion

* peck *

" Because I thought you really wanted me to go " y/n said with a pout

* peck *

" Aaaaah " y/n screamed cause of she unbalance, jungkook suddenly pick her up in bridal style.

" don't scream what they will think " jungkook said with a smirk while walking to bed

" don't make me fool i know all the rooms are sound proof " she slap on his arms

" So you are gonna scream " jungkook raised his eyebrows putting y/n on the bed

" yes " y/n said in a stern tone and also raised her eyebrows.

Jungkook smirked hovering her and y/n's confidence fade away at her own words when she realized why jungkook smirked and her heartbeat start increasing

" then let me help you to scream my name " jungkook said making his smirk mischievous.

He leaned to her neck and start planting open mouth kisses on her neck and y/n closed her eyes throwing her head back to give him more space.

He threw his shirt somewhere in the room after removing y/n's too. He kissed on her cleavage giving it some bites

" Mmmmhh "

y/n moaned feeling the burning sensation after a long time. He suck on the bites and y/n slide her fingers in his back hair. She arched her back helping him to remove her bra. He kissed on it softly around her nipple and y/n smiled looking at his cute action. He felt her smile and bite on it.

" Aaah "

She screamed at his bite on her boob cause it hurts and tear build up in her eyes as she shut her eyes trying not to squirm under him.

He suck on the bite and she felt the burning sensation faded away with his warm saliva. He gave a deep suck on her harden nipple and y/n eyes wide open as she felt something got sucked out of her nipple. after realizing some liquid in his mouth, jungkook too lift up his head in shock at his action to face y/n while licking the sweetness on his lips.

y/n's eyes meet with him and she covered her whole face due to embarrassment. He chuckled at her action and tried to suppress his laugh at this embarrassing thing which happened a second ago. He moved to her ears laughing slightly.