Happy Morning

Author's POV

Jungkook was looking at them how they were craving for each other and he felt a pang in his heart to apart them for a long time but now he was feeling happy to watch them hugging and kissing each other.

y/n took Eunhee to the table and made her sit beside her and jungkook's manager bowed to him and took his leave after taking care of Eunhee in his absence and jungkook sit on the opposite chair to them

y/n didn't eat much because her stomach was full with happiness like her heart and after having their desert of chocolate ice cream they decided to leave beacuse Eunhee almost fall asleep.

Eunhee's head was in y/n's lap who was sitting on the back seat of the car with a sleeping baby. jungkook saw how y/n was tucking her hair behind her ear to make her sleep peacefully

They reached to house and jungkook carried Eunhee in his arms with the help of y/n and moved inside but he realized there was no foot steps coming behind him and with a heavy heart he began to walk again. he put Eunhee in her bed and cover her with her blanket and with a peck on her forehead he left the room.

y/n was standing outside of the house waiting for jungkook to come. she was back facing the house to ignore her eager feelings to go inside. when she realized jungkook's presence behind her she moved hurriedly in the car without looking at anything or anyone.

jungkook let out a heavy sigh because he wanted her to come inside the house but he was helpless to ask her to come inside because he already know the harsh answer from last time.

Again none of them utter any single word in the whole journey and y/n kept looking outside of window whole time while resting her head on the seat.

jungkook stop the car when they reached and he looked to her but she didn't show any movement, he sighed and said " y/n "

No response.

he frowned and get down to look at her is she crying again but a smile crept on his face after opening the car door of her side. y/n was sleeping peacefully in her seat and he decided to not disrupt her sleep so he carried her smoothly in bridal style to her room and keep her on her bed, his face was more close to her and he could feel her warm breathe on his face and with a soft kiss on her forehead he slide out his hands from  under her body and ready to move out but halted at his place and turn behind to look at her. she was still sleeping in the same position in which he left her and with a smile he take out his phone and call someone.

" Lara, could you take care of Eunhee and daddu, I have some work so I won't able to comeback tonight " he explained to lara while rubbing his nape

" okay sir " lara replied without asking anything.

He smiled and moved to the bed to cuddle with y/n , he hold her into his embrace and fall asleep with a smile.

___________

In the morning, y/n woke up and found a heavy a weight on her waist and her forehead was touching something which was going up and down repeatedly. She was feeling so warm around this thing and it was so soothing but she decided to open her eyes and step out of her dreamland but her dream comes true when she found jungkook was sleeping beside her. Her eyes become wide and heart skip a beat while cheeks got a red shield of blush. she stare at jungkook's sleeping face and smile come on her face.