What's your age ?

What shocked them more was that Jin was smiling at you sweetly .

As suga cleared his throat to get jin's attention , as you and jin both looked at him at the same time still jin's hand still on your head .

You were looking at them with your doe eyes as suga literally froze on his spot .

Seeing them covered with tattoos and also you got scared as you scooted near jin more and held his arms as you tried to hide yourself behind him as you were scared .

Seeing that suga scoffed .

They will not hurt you , kiddo , he said as you poked your head from his back to look at him as he smiled and stood up helping you also to stand up .

What happened ? , namjoon asked quite in annoyed tone .

Some bastarted were trying to take advantage of this lil kiddo , he said as you stood up on your feets and held you beside him .

Then suddenly you were engulfed by someone in your arms and it was none other than Taehyung . Eventhough he is a mafia , he couldn't really control his excitement after seeing little kids . But will put up a cold face with others than that .

They are all mafias but is not cold with innocent or good people but it also doesn't mean they will behave nice because they can be in danger in anytime .

Taehyung cooed you as you started to get scare more because he had tattoos much on his like just others except jin , he had tattoos on his arms but you couldn't see them because of his long sleeved shirt .

Tears started to form in your eyes as jin noticed it and after some struggles he however, got you away from him as tae pouted . Looking him pouting made you giggle cutely . While tae melted in your giggles .

Even Jin smiled . But the leader Namjoon , suspected that maybe you can be pretending to know about their secrets but you are looking like a kid so he didn't mind .

While others just stood there silently watching the drama .

I guess we should leave her in her house . Ask her where is her home and who is her mom and dad ? Namjoon spoke as jin nodded and asked you .

So what is your name ? Jin asked you , who was standing beside him .

My name is y/n . You said as he nodded and bend down on his knees to your level and asked .

Where is your mom and dad ? He asked politely as you looked down and to him and spoke I.. I dont have eo..eomma a..and ..d..dada you spoke as now all their attention is on you .

They looked at each other and to you again . So where did you came from ? Asked suga this time being done .

I ..came...from ca..caretaking.. home
You stuttered , you didnt know clearly that what it is called . They again look at each other .

Just leave her alone here and let's go we have so much work to do . Said jhope annoyed .
It's not like we cant just leave her alone here , there were 2 men who just was about to rape her . He said as others sighed while tae agreed it by nodding his head .

By hearing the word rape itself made big y/n to come out thinking that they are going to take advantage of little y/n .

Fine jhope groaned . What's your age ?
All of a sudden namjoon asked . 16 , you answered as big y/n .

While they gasped as they all looked at each other and to you . Then they all started to laugh out loudly as you frowned .

To be CONTINUED

•••••••••••••💕💕••••••••••••••••••

Not all who have cold face have cold heart .

Beauty is from both inside and outside

Don't judge someone by just their inner beauty

•••••••••••••💕💕••••••••••••••••••

Word count : 616