My fabulous faceu

You and Tae looking at jimin, jk on the corner of the closet being jungshooked

While jimin rethinking his life as his life decisions are now between whether to kiss back his gf aka floor or to teach a lesson to cockroach.

Jhope : omg cockroach

He shouted and clinged onto suga who was unbothered by it and just wanted to sleep.

And the cockroach decided to take revenge ? Why??

Because just a week ago jimin killed the cockroach's girlfriend even though it had a wife and it's kids, the cockroach was cheating. So now it is here to take revenge.

Before it can attack the cockroach's wife came to attack it knowing his husband was cheating on him.

Jimin : another one

He said as he gulped

You clapped your hands seeing another cockroach

Seeing his wife cockroach, the husband cockroach started to fly who was chased by his wife cockroach which caused the chaos.

Jimin immediately stood up jumped to the couch .

Jhope let out a bitch scream as he jumped on suga's hip like a causing suga to stumble and fall back where he hitted jin's bootiful face.

Jin : my precious fabulous fantastic face, ughh yo--

Before he could complete his sentence he was tripped again by suga as suga and jhope fell down, along with jin who now tripped namjoon.

Namjoon when he fell down , the door knob got blessed by namjoon's hand as it broke down.

Namjoon fell on top of jin as jin groaned.

Jk still in the same position not moving a inch.

Tae and you , still tae holding you.

Both the cockroaches were flying here and there.

Wife cockroach : yah! You sinner

Hubby cockroach : me sinner!

Eb who was watching the mess silently now decided to take a move as he removed his brand new sandals 👡👡👡👡 to beat the shit out cockroach 👫👫👫 couples.

But was abruptly stopped by jimins shout.

Jimin : no hyung !

Eb : wh-

Jin : just kill the creatures hyung!

He said as he pushed joon out of his way to help his hyung but hoon being joon who got up but again fell on top of him
Where jin stretched his arms because of the impact which he accidentally hitted suga.

Suga : ah?! Jin hyung

He exclaimed

Jimin : don't kill it hy--

Tae : why?

Jimin : last week I killed a cockroach, and see now this week the cockroach has come to get it's revenge.

Bts : .........
Y/n: ...........

Joon : I am amazed by the level of stupidity.

Now the hubby cockroach started to ✈️ fly towards jimin again followed by wifey cockroach followed by eb with sandals.

Tae found it absolutely amazing so he also started to run behind eb with you in his arms.

Jimin exited the bedroom on his way stamping jin, jhope, joon, suga who groaned in pain, followed by eb , tae and now jk.

However, they all ended up in Hall as eb successfully ended up the life of wifey cockroach

Hubby cockroach: uff! Good thing you have done a great job 👍👏💯💯

It thought and in the words of appreciation 😊😊 it stopped flying towards jimin

Altered it's way and landed directly on eb's face to show that it was thankful.

Jk : ah hyung wait ! I will take care

Eb : no jk wa--

Before he could complete his sentence his face was abruptly met up by broom 🧹🧹🧹🧹stick.

God knows where he suddenly got it from.

Hubby cockroach : ah! Why just why?! Nevermind rest in piece? However I will meet my gf there and oh no my wife too????!!!!!!

Along with hubby cockroach's death eb groaned in pain .

Hyung line came down the stairs

Jimin : why u did it kookie?
He merely shouted

Jimin : now the cockroach's kids will be on their way to take revenge on us! No on u

He said as he pointed his fingers towards jk.

We are here! Hu hu hurray fabulous revenge on human race by us they heard these as saw really the baby cockroaches are on their way to take revenge.

Y/n: yay!!!!

Everyone was dumbfounded...

••••••••••••••••••••••💞💞•••••••••

Even though
U are growing up
U should not
Stop having fun

••••••••••••••••••••••💞💞•••••••••