Cuts and hurts

Short chapter

First he decided to wake you up so he headed towards your room to hear .

Hmm slowly oppa it hurts

What , he screamed internally as he entered the room and widened his eyes more to see you sitting on the edge of the bed with a pout and Lil tears forming in your eyes and hoseok treating ur fingers ?!?!

Flashback

Little y/n pov

I woke up .

What to do ?

Where is my Mr..sss.

Well ..

That day Mr.elephant taught me to uhmm do my teethu with bushes(brushes)

So shall me do it !!

Pov end

The Lil got out from her bed and started to waddle like a penguin to the washroom .

She tried to reach to the brush which was kept on the counter to the farthest . She couldn't reach .

An idea popped inside her head and her eyes sparkled .

she went to the corner of the bathroom , there was a chair which was meant to you know for dressing table was placed there , she decided to pull that stool . She tried .

But half the way of her pulling the chair got interrupted when hobi barged in the washroom .

Hobi literally panicked after not seeing you in the bed , but heard some creaking noises coming from washroom .

So he practically sprinted to washroom to see u dragging a chair!?

Well basically , you couldn't pull the chair while u were standing . So you were pulling it by crawling down .

You saw him , you accidentally pulled the chair over your fingers causing it to bleed .

You just sat there silently staring at it . Your lips started to tremble .

Your eyes ready to cosplay Niagara popo . As u started at hobi , he stared at you .

He immediately ran towards you and scooted you in his arms as tears started to flow aka cosplaying Niagara popo.

He washed your fingers as you hissed while he was saying 'that's ok', ' it will be alright ' ..

He picked you up again in princess style more like queen style and placed you on the bed .

And he ran back again and got first aid kit and came back . He started to apply ointment in a very slow manner .

You got a small cut but a deep one .

Oppa salowly it hurts , you mumbled out as he smiled and said yes .

' Alright , Lil one . ' he said as he was done applying the ointment .

He then saw where your eyes were gazing and saw namjoon leaning over the door frame with his folded arms .

Smoking hot
- jhope

Stop drooling over me hobi hyung stated namjoon as hobi blushed furiously .

Obviously everyone in bangtan has a admiration part for this leader . Who wouldn't ? He stays calm is almost every situation . Protects his family members aka BTS with all efforts he could put in .

Namjoon approached them as he ruffled hobi's hair as hobi again blushed furiously as he should be the one that must have done it to namjoon as Joon is younger than hobi .

Oi Lil one cooed namjoon as u cutely giggled . While chewing the hem of ur tees as hobi sighed .

No you should not do that said jhope as he took the clothing from ur mouth as u pouted while both chuckled .

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••

Being childish doesn't
Means being immature
It's just we know how
To have fun

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••